Videos: TIME Interviews Emma Watson, Behind the Scenes Look at "Deathly Hallows: Part 1"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 21, 2010, 08:32 PM

As you may recall, TIME Magazine offered fans an opportunity to ask Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) a question for their "10 Questions" series. You can now see Watson answering the chosen questions here. There are clips from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" included at both the beginning and the end of the interview.

We also have four new behind the scenes videos from a "Behind the Magic" special. These videos include interviews with the cast and crew, footage of the Seven Potters scene being constructed, footage of the wedding scene, footage of how Kreacher and Dobby were filmed, and much more footage of the film being shot and clips of the film. The special is broken up into four parts and you can see them all here and here and here and here or below. Many thanks to Jericho S. for sending this in!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

Great clips! Thanks!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 21, 2010, 08:36 PM report to moderator

That interview with TIME Magazine was remarkably uncomfortable to watch.

Posted by KayWeasley on November 21, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator

That interview with TIME Magazine was remarkably uncomfortable to watch.

Posted by KayWeasley on November 21, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

“we thought, what would happen once Ron was out of the way. Wouldn’t it be cool if they danced?”- David Yates
i LOVED the dance, but i don’t like how he talks about it! Icky icky icky. Hermione was totally depressed again at the end. I’m with Emma on this one, “something could have happened, but it’s really not on hermione’s part.”

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 21, 2010, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

Very cool, glad to see these after the movie.

Posted by Liderc on November 21, 2010, 09:21 PM report to moderator

In what way did you think it was uncomfortable KayWeasley?
And, I always love the behind the magic bits. That movie was amazing, they did such a good job with it I think, I can’t wait for more behind the scenes stuff when it comes on dvd!

Posted by Srose on November 21, 2010, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

These are fantastic! I am so excited about this two-part film. Even though a lot of changes have already been announced for the second movie, I think it will be just as enjoyable as this one.

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 21, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

these are awesome.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 21, 2010, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Poster_thumb

i always like watching things like this thanks for posting :)

Posted by skittles on November 21, 2010, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Holy cow – I AM QUESTION #10!!! They picked my question – I am Erica!
XD fangirling

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 21, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Loved all the behind the scenes stuff! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 21, 2010, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

Grats Erica, was hoping they used mine but to no avail =)

Posted by Liderc on November 22, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

I was so engrossed in these videos, I didn’t notice my laptop’s battery was on 2%, and it turned itself off while I was watching the second clip midway! xD
Good clips though, and awesome movie of course.

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on November 22, 2010, 12:24 AM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

The tattoo reminds of the time when I was about 10, i took a red pen marker and drew a Harry Potter scar on my forehead, and kept for a week, before my mum made me wash it off =D

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on November 22, 2010, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Awesome clips :D Great interviews :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 22, 2010, 12:53 AM report to moderator

"D'you think your father and I would've lain down and taken orders from an old hag like Umbridge?"