Wands at the Ready: New Clip from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 05, 2010, 08:34 PM

Yahoo!Movies has released this new clip from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film showing the Trio going head to head with a pair of Death Eaters in a London cafe.  Available to watch via this link, the clip continues the release of many sneak peek looks at the upcoming film.

DH:1 is slated to hit theater screens in the US and UK on November 19.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

wow this scene is awesome! im so excited for the movie. love how the worker is so oblivious! hahaha

Posted by trumpetgirly [ROAR] on November 05, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator

first btw!!

“and by the way, these jeans, they’re not my favorite”

Posted by trumpetgirly [ROAR] on November 05, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

omg Oo its so cool and i’m so excited

Posted by Lost Northern on November 05, 2010, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

If we glue all pieces together, we may already have the entire film :P

Posted by Iceholic on November 05, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

omg hermione throw her spells so fast its incredible XP i like her more XD

Posted by Lost Northern on November 05, 2010, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

ok, THAT was impressive.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 05, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_poster_thumb

loved it

Posted by Darkmarkman on November 05, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

OH MY GOSH! this. movie. is. going. to. be. INSANE. this made me, if possible, so so so so much more excited!!!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on November 05, 2010, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

@Iceholic you aren’t just whistling dixie – they have released a ton of the canon footage. At this point, I’ve just given up on watching any clips because I want to be at least a bit surprised at the midnight. My top scenes for this movie:
1. 7 potters – already largely released
2. Dobby’s death – photos and the “help me” have been released
3. The locket horcrux – lots of clips and such
4. The silver doe – thank goodness they haven’t released any of that yet, I hope it looks really good
5. Malfoy Manor – lots of clips of Bella and of Dobby apparting
6. Xeno telling the tale of three brothers (heard it will be awesome!)

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 05, 2010, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

1. 7 potters – already largely released
2. Dobby’s death – photos and the “help me” have been released
3. The locket horcrux – lots of clips and such
5. Malfoy Manor – lots of clips of Bella and of Dobby apparting
6. Xeno telling the tale of three brothers (heard it will be awesome!)

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 05, 2010, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Yeah, I put the “:P” at the end there, but I wasn’t joking at all. It’s good to see a bit of a teaser to increase expectation, but this is getting a bit out of hand. I am now actually glad that the Comic Con feature never got out…

4. They haven’t shown the silver doe per se, but they have released a bit of footage from that part, namely the locket Harry/Hermione…

Posted by Iceholic on November 05, 2010, 09:58 PM report to moderator

I loved Emma’s face when she ‘told’ them about her bag.
however, I’m sortof mad that Ron didn’t grab hermione in this scene, but at least his not in the corner scuffing his feet like the half-blood prince

Posted by Claire Lafleur on November 05, 2010, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Im sooo tempted to watch but I dont want to keep spoiling the movie for myself, ive watched loads of clips… most of the movie wont be new to me…

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 05, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

Is it ok to be scared of Hermione??
jajaja

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on November 06, 2010, 12:41 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I decided to leave behind a diary, preserving my sixteen-year-old self in its pages, so that one day, with luck, I would be able to lead another in my footsteps, and finish Salazar Slytherin's noble work."