More Clips from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1": Snape at Malfoy Manor, Harry and Ron Arguing

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 08, 2010, 11:30 PM

We have two new clips from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1." The first is of Snape at Malfoy Manor, and the second is a longer clip of Harry and Ron arguing in the tent. Both clips are full of spoilers for the movie and you can see both clips here and here in our Video Galleries.

Many thanks to Maria!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

The Ron and Harry fight is almost quoted exactly as it was in the book, I’m glad to hear that they are using JK Rowling’s words in this movie! I wonder if JK Rowling being a producer on this movie had any affect on the script?

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 08, 2010, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

Geez, I seriously got chills when Ron was listing off the names of his siblings…

Posted by MJB™ on November 09, 2010, 12:05 AM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

There is another new clip just released of Luna Lovegood called: Sign of the Deathly Hallows at this link:

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 09, 2010, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

Oh, I’m sorry I meant to say Xenophilius Lovegood instead of Luna.

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 09, 2010, 12:17 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well i liked how Daniel played exactly how Harry did in the books. He played the exact emotions of how Harry was in the book

Posted by blackhair on November 09, 2010, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

stop with the clips! lol x)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 09, 2010, 12:36 AM report to moderator

i agree that it is great that the script is so like the book

Posted by GinaDaBom on November 09, 2010, 12:44 AM report to moderator

i agree that it is great that the script is so like the book

Posted by GinaDaBom on November 09, 2010, 12:45 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

So Friggin Perfect, I loved Ron and Harry, though I wish it had gotten more Physical :P

Posted by joeys_mommy on November 09, 2010, 12:50 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I swear I love Snape…Seriously,,,,Can I leave my Husband for him?

Posted by joeys_mommy on November 09, 2010, 12:54 AM report to moderator

Yay! More clips. :-)

Posted by Ratorr on November 09, 2010, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

AHHH!! More clips!! we’ve got the clips coming out our ears now!!! Seriously theres like a new one every time i come on here. im not saying i don’t like it…..i just think WB need to control their Deathly Hallows clip “Spasms”. They’re going a wee bit crazy if you ask me =]

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 09, 2010, 01:01 AM report to moderator
Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

Good acting between the boys. You can hear the sting of their emotions.

Posted by cherriekin on November 09, 2010, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

wow that was some good acting from Dan and Rup, I actually teared up lol

Posted by littleL on November 09, 2010, 04:26 AM report to moderator
Dt_thumb

The fight in the book:-

‘So why are you still here?’ Harry asked Ron.
‘Search me,’ said Ron.
‘Go home then,’ said Harry.
‘Yeah, maybe I will!’ Ron replied, taking a few steps towards Harry, who did not back away. ‘Didn’t you hear what they said about my sister? But you don’t give a rat’s fart, do you, it’s only the Forbidden Forest, Harry I’ve-Faced-Worse Potter doesn’t care what happens to her in here, well, I do, all right, giant spiders and mental stuff—’
‘I was only saying—she was with the others, they were with Hagrid—’
‘—yeah, I get it, you don’t care! And what about the rest of my family, “the Weasleys don’t need another kid injured”, did you hear that?’
‘Yeah, I—’
‘Not bothered what it meant, though?’
‘Ron!’ said Hermione, forcing her way between them, ‘I don’t think it means that anything new has happened, anything we don’t know about; think, Ron, Bill’s already scarred, plenty of people must have seen that George has lost an ear by now, and you’re supposed to be on your deathbed with spattergroit, I’m sure that’s all he meant—’
‘Oh, you’re sure, are you? Right then, well, I won’t bother myself about them. It’s all right for you two, isn’t it, with your parents safely out of the way—’
‘My parents are dead!’ Harry bellowed.
‘And mine could be going the same way!’ yelled Ron.
‘Then GO!’ roared Harry. ‘Go back to them, pretend you’ve got over your spattergroit and Mummy’ll be able to feed you up and—’
Ron made a sudden movement: Harry reacted, but before either wand was clear of its owner’s pocket, Hermione had raised her own.
‘Protego!’ she cried […].

J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (London, 2007), pp. 253-54.

Posted by Informal on November 09, 2010, 05:48 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

With a roar of rage, Black started toward Snape, but Snape pointed his wand straight between Black's eyes.[br]"Give me a reason," he whispered. "Give me a reason to do it, and I swear I will."