Video of Dan Radcliffe on Tonight's Episode of QI

Radcliffe
Posted by: Edward
December 24, 2010, 11:14 PM

As reported below, actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) appeared tonight on the UK quiz show, "Qi," hosted by UK audiobook narrator Stephen Fry.  The episode has aired, and is now available to watch right here via YouTube.  The theme of the Christmas episode, Hocus Pocus, features Mr. Radcliffe on the panel alongside comic Lee Mac, TV presenter Graham Norton, and Fry's usual foil, Alan Davies.

An extended version of the show will air Wednesday, 29 December at 10.30 on BBC Two in the UK.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

to be wholly honest I think he felt a bit shy then compared to the other celebrities he was on with who are much older. I was also surprised he didn’t know about the HP Dumbledore and Muggle stuff – I knew that but I guess he doesn’t read Leaky!!!

Rowling like bowling had me crying with laughter. This fandom is really taking over the world!!! I hope they recognised where it came from!

Posted by blue_dreamer on December 26, 2010, 03:02 PM report to moderator

Brilliant show, fabulous episode. Dan is brilliant. Is that what is meant by the Cutting room floor?

Posted by tgfoy (ROAR) on December 26, 2010, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Hilarious! merry Christmas to all!

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on December 27, 2010, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Allcaps_thumb

Dan Radcliffe is so cool… So is Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson. I am so excited that he is doing another movie. I wish Emma had her pixie haircut,it was so cool! She looked better with it….. Not that she doesn’t lookgood with her hair right now. Good luck Dan!

Posted by **M!n!$tryCh!ik_Wr@ck!n@ut** on December 27, 2010, 02:14 PM report to moderator

Graham: “You’ll live on in films´╗┐ forever.” so funny lol

Posted by DavidTheUnready on December 28, 2010, 02:47 PM report to moderator

Great show hope they put the extended version on youtube. Dan was brilliant!

Posted by hewy on December 28, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator

Wow! Great video, Dan is so handsome :)

Posted by Gabriela on December 29, 2010, 01:38 AM report to moderator

This was fantastic, I love Dan.
…the guillotine kinda freaked me out though, I must admit.

Posted by andarocketship on January 10, 2011, 05:37 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]"A study of Hogwarts prefects and their later careers,"[/i] Ron read aloud off the back cover. "That sounds [i]fascinating[/i]...."[br]"Go away," Percy snapped.