Official Box Art for LEGO Harry Potter Video Games

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
February 17, 2010, 01:48 PM

Warner Bros. has released official images of the box art for the each platform of the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video games.  The high res Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, PSP and PC Box Art images are now available as part of our full LEGO Harry Potter collection here in our Image Galleries

A press release notes:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 will give gamers the chance to experience the magic and adventure of Harry Potter in a uniquely LEGO way. Playing as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™, as well as more than 100 other favorite characters, gamers will have the opportunity to attend lessons, cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to earn rewards.  Throughout the game, players will also have the freedom to explore iconic settings from the wizarding world including Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the Forbidden Forest and the village of Hogsmeade™.
The games are slated for release in May of 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

123107760_thumb

This is so cool! Makes me want it even more! I love the whole fighting between crookshanks & scabbers.

Posted by hpfan88{ROAR} on February 17, 2010, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Harrypotterhalfbloodprincecover_copy_thumb

These lego hp games sound great, i might just have to buy one. although i would find it weird having characters in lego man style. By the way we are losing again please don’t forget to vote guys http://tweeter.faxo.com/Harry_Potter_vs_Twilight

Posted by hpaddicted on February 17, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Sweet! I know what I am purchasing in the month of May!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on February 17, 2010, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I wish i had a gen 3 console _

Posted by Mr. Brightside on February 17, 2010, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Hr_hbp_thumb

Poor Ron, literally in the middle of a Scabbers/Crookshanks smackdown. Can’t wait to play this on my Wii!

Posted by RHrSoulmates on February 17, 2010, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i really want to see what a great job lego pulls through with this time

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on February 17, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

I love LEGO games! Star Wars I and II are the best they’ve done. I hope they can even improve upon that… if they ever were going to, HP is the perfect way!

My brother is reserving a copy for his birthday. I can’t wait.

Posted by obiwancrazy on February 17, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

I’m so excited for this! I especially can’t wait for all the different characters – for the HP obsessed, I think that’s going to be the best part. Running around the castle as Lord Voldemort? Yes!

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on February 17, 2010, 06:56 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

The cover is so cute!!!! :)

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on February 17, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

ohhh! its so adorable! :)) i love ron! haha. i have never bought an hp game for myself but, i think this lego one is going to break me….i want this. :))

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on February 17, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Can’t wait for it!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 18, 2010, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

LOL @ Snape sneering in the background!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on February 18, 2010, 03:21 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on February 18, 2010, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What enchanting box art! I am counting down the days until the game is released.

Posted by Kirk on February 18, 2010, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

COOOL

Posted by alicia00 on February 18, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator

"Arthur, is that you?"[br]"Yes," came Mr. Weasley's weary voice. "But I would say that even if I were a Death Eater, dear. Ask the question!"[br]"Oh, honestly..."[br]"Molly!"[br]"All right, all right... What is your dearest ambition?"[br]"To find out how