Actor Christian Coulson to Appear at Infinitus 2010

Conventions
Posted by: Edward
March 12, 2010, 05:42 PM

HPEF has announced today that actor Christian Coulson, who portrayed the character of Tom Riddle in the  "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" film, will be appearing at the upcoming Harry Potter fan conference, Infinitus 2010, in Orlando, Florida.  Taking part in many events over the weekend, the official website forum notes:

Christian will be at Infinitus throughout the weekend, including a Q&A session open to all Infinitus registrants on Saturday, July 17 (time TBA) and will join with Chris Rankin in hosting a dessert event on Saturday from 7:30 until 8:45 PM. Tickets can be purchased by anyone holding a full registration, a Merlin's Circle registration or a Saturday registration, and only 100 tickets are available! Enjoy a chocolate fountain and mounds of other sweets, plus coffee, tea and lemonade, while participating in a Q&A with, and enjoying table visits from, Chris and Christian. Tickets are $65 through April 1, and go up to $75 through June 30. If tickets are available at the door, they will cost $100 each.
In addition, Christian will be participating in many more events at Infinitus, including autograph and photograph sessions on Saturday; there will be no charge for autographs if you bring your own copy of Chamber of Secrets, and your pass to have your photo taken with Christian photographs will be available for purchase on-line for $30 through May 1, and for $40 at the door. More details will be announced in the near future.
The conference will take place July 15-18, 2010, at the The Loews Hotels at Universal Studios, Orlando.  Complete information and links to register for Infinitus 2010 are available right here.  If you register for the conference, please do note LEAKY or TLC in the "referral" section.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

Harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_thumb

Nice addition, I wish I was going.

Posted by BellatrixGranger on March 12, 2010, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Rik1_thumb

A bit pricey, I think. I’m going to Infinitus, but I’ll have to think about this one.

Posted by RikPotterButler on March 12, 2010, 06:45 PM report to moderator

Wish I could go but it is too far away and too expensive. Christian was so good as young Tom Riddle, would love to meet him.

Posted by hewy on March 12, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s pretty cool… but alas I am saving my money for LeakyCon 2011!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 12, 2010, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

I wish I could go to this but I’m already going to comic con and with them a week a part so there is no way I could afford to do both especially when involves a plane ticket.

Posted by lizzardbreath on March 12, 2010, 08:19 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

Stop tormenting me!! I can’t go to Infinitus!!

Posted by vespasian68967 on March 12, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

Cool i am not going either

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on March 12, 2010, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

saving my orlando trip for WWoHP so sorry infinitus

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 12, 2010, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t go, but cool!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 12, 2010, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

Sounds interesting, but money’s tight so I’ll pass.

Posted by leigia on March 13, 2010, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Oh! Sounds interesting! Maybe I’ll convince my Mom so I could go. She said we were maybe going to WWoHP! I hope so!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on March 13, 2010, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

thats amazing!!! i wish i could go….

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 13, 2010, 05:29 AM report to moderator

That is so cool! Too bad I can’t go to Infinitus….

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on March 13, 2010, 08:56 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds exciting, but unfortunately I won’t be able to make there…………..

Avatar1_thumb

Sounds great. I wish I could go…

Posted by Madam Snape on March 13, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator

"We're workin' in here today!" Hagrid called happily to the approaching students, jerking his head back at the dark trees behind him. "Bit more sheltered! Anyway, they prefer the dark..."[br]"What prefers the dark?" Harry heard Malfoy say sharply to Crab