Harry Potter Season on ITV1, Weekend on ABC Family

Movies
Posted by: Rosi
March 20, 2010, 08:18 AM

Revisit the early Harry Potter films this weekend with ITV1 in the U.K. and ABC Family in the U.S.A. Firstly, ITV1 will be showing "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" from 3.30 to 6.15pm GMT as part of their Harry Potter Season. The season will continue every Saturday, with the channel showing "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" on Saturday 27th March in the 3.25pm to 6.20pm GMT time slot. You can find full TV listings on the ITV website at this link.

Secondly, in the U.S.A., ABC Family will be showing the Harry Potter films in HD from 9am/8am central. Starting with "Philosopher's Stone" at 9am/8c, the channel will show "Chamber of Secrets" at 12.30pm/11.30 central, "Prisoner of Azkaban" at 4.30/3.30c and "Goblet of Fire" at 7.30/6.30c. On Sunday, ABC Family will show "Chamber of Secrets" at 9.30am/8.30c, "Prisoner of Azkaban" at 1.30/12.30c, "Goblet of Fire" at 4.30/3.30c and finally, "Order of the Phoenix" will premiere on ABC Family at 8/7c. Find more information on the ABC Family website at this link. Thanks for the heads up, Raymond!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

yay we never get harry potter weekend here in the uk bet they cut a lot of it out like itv1 loves to do

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on March 20, 2010, 08:57 AM report to moderator
Llamaflyiong_thumb

I’m glad to see that there’s going to be a HP weekend here in the UK but I have to agree with GinnyRose2004 in that ITV seems to love to cut the films. There are also far too many advert breaks so I think I’ll just take out the DVDs and have my own HP weekend.

Posted by lurking_llama on March 20, 2010, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Somehow its always more exciting to watch it on the TV than on your DVD player. And its true we never get Harry Potter weekends in the UK!!!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on March 20, 2010, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! Can’t wait to watch!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 20, 2010, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

A Harry Potter marathon! Perfect way to spend the weekend.

Posted by accioangela on March 20, 2010, 10:31 AM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

It started yesterday on ABC Fam, I turned it on just as Sorcerer’s Stone was ending and as the credits were rolling it said to look forward to exclusive footage from Deathly Hallows…

Posted by PaintTheSky on March 20, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Awww I can’t watch, apparently some people have to write essays in the lounge. Oh well, ITV’s an annoying commercial channel anyway, but I want to see PS/SS again!

Posted by nellythemarrow on March 20, 2010, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Many thanks to ABC Family for offering to me this most tremendously wonderful and fantastic method of procrastinating for even longer the homework I should have done earlier during break!

Posted by Kirk on March 20, 2010, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Img_4237_thumb

Yay!

Posted by Taylor on March 20, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Harry Potter weekend never really happens in Canada……:( It always in either U.S.A or U.K, but I’ll still check out the T.V listings.

Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow I wish I lived in the UK I’ll jsut have to have my own Harry Potter weekend! I’ll invite a friend or two…

Posted by Jacket on March 20, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow I wish I lived in the UK I’ll just have to have my own Harry Potter weekend! I’ll invite a friend or two…

Posted by Jacket on March 20, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Phpthumb

HP season!!

Posted by dgfrancis on March 20, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Another HP weekend! Squee!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 20, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator

They just showed DH footage but it was the same footage that was on the HBP DVD. Did not look like any new footage so far.

Posted by mlc on March 20, 2010, 03:39 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

[i]"Beds empty! No note! Car gone -- could have crashed -- out of my mind with worry -- did you care? -- never, as long as I've lived -- you wait until your father gets home, we never had trouble like this from Bill or Charlie or Percy --"[/i]