"Deathly Hallows" Filming at Pinewood Studios to Wrap Today

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 26, 2010, 02:04 PM

A quick bit of news has come online this morning via actor Matt Lewis' (Neville Longbottom) Twitter page.  The actor, who is currently filming for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," made mention of the film's last day of filming at Pinewood Studios, saying: "It's the last Harry Potter shooting day at Pinewood Studios today. Mr Stephen Woolfenden, our brilliant 2nd Unit director wants you to know!"  Readers will recall that production for the final installments of the Harry Potter films expanded to include Pinewood Studios, in addition to their longstanding home-base at at Leavesden Studios.  Filming is expected to continue at Leavesden, a point which Mr. Lewis went on to made, tweeting, "Just to avoid confusion. It's the last day at Pinewood Studios. We've got loads more to do back at base; Leavesden Studios."

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be released in two installments; the first November 19, 2010, and part two on July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

This new is exciting and sad at the same time….

Posted by TrioFan on March 26, 2010, 02:32 PM report to moderator

Can’t believe how close we are to the very end.

Posted by TrioFan on March 26, 2010, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Phew, I thought from the title that it was the end of all hp filming!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on March 26, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Wish I knew just what it is they were filming in those charming houses; I had thought maybe Godric’s Hollow, but then there were reports of on-site shooting in another village. Mystery solved only when the films are released, I guess!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on March 26, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

I’m getting tears in my eyes… I can’t believe it’s all coming to an end.

Posted by accioangela on March 26, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22037 Points

Soo Exiting!!! XD i read that =P ACCIO 19th NOVEMBER!!! XD

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

That scared me for a second i thought it was all over!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on March 26, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

For a moment I thought the filming was over and tears came to my eyes, then I realized they’ve got more to do in Leavesden studios… Oh my God… I can’t believe how fast time goes by.

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on March 26, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

I wonder when they plan to wrap up in Leavesden. November does feel really far away.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on March 26, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

I agree, I felt just like everyone else who commented – I thought it was really almost over and that makes me so sad. Time flies. And I’m going to miss Harry Potter so so so so much…

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on March 26, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I’m going to miss Harry too…(((((((((

Posted by Pollytomat on March 26, 2010, 03:42 PM report to moderator

Sosososososo exciting and very sad at the same time!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on March 26, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

are those the world premiere dates, or the cinema release dates???

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 26, 2010, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So very cool!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 26, 2010, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! I wonder if they are sad about one part of filming ending?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 26, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I have nothing more to say to you, Potter," he said quietly. "You have irked me too often, for too long. [i]AVADA KEDAVRA!"[/i]