Preview of Wizarding World of Harry Potter on Ellen DeGeneres Show in April

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 03, 2010, 06:41 PM

The Orlando Sentianal blog has an article online which reports that the Ellen DeGeneres Show will be taping an episode at Universal Orlando Resort which will possibly feature a look at the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  According to the blog, a media release from Universal says "Ellen hopes to explore the highly anticipated The Wizarding World of Harry Potter."  Slated to tape on March 28 at the "waterfront amphitheater at CityWalk," the episodes will air on April 1st and 2nd.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

i love ellen and harry potter :)
haha, she’ll have so much fun :D

Posted by aval on March 03, 2010, 06:43 PM report to moderator
102_0119_thumb

i can’t wait to see this. i love watching ellen!! :D

Posted by Nargles18 on March 03, 2010, 06:46 PM report to moderator

darn i wish i can go but i have to work that day oh guess i will watch it on tv.

Posted by Salazar Slytherin on March 03, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator

darn i wish i can go but i have to work that day oh well guess i will watch it on tv.

Posted by Salazar Slytherin on March 03, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

I’ve never watched this show before, I’ll deffinetly watch it when this is on though :)

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 03, 2010, 07:01 PM report to moderator

That’s so awesome! I love Ellen!

Posted by Stellar Sound on March 03, 2010, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Lilyjames_thumb

ahh! i can’t wait!! i wonder, if the preview is slated for the beginning of april, does that mean it will be open the first full week of april? i hope so because i’m going there for spring break!! :)

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on March 03, 2010, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Yay!!!! Ellen is like my LIFE

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on March 03, 2010, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Man Ellen is a big life saver! She will atleast be able to take me there cause I don’t think I will be one of the first few to actually go there.

Wand_thumb

I don’t normally watch that show, but I’ll be sure to watch this one!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 03, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

Im going to make sure i Tivo this!!!

Posted by Beckster235 on March 03, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Hm I’ve never watched the show but I might have to watch this one!

Posted by da_member0808 on March 03, 2010, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Sea-otter_thumb

My birthday is April 1st! I will totally be watching!

Posted by BookNookKara on March 03, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I don’t usually watch Ellen but I will watch for see previews thats for sure. =)

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on March 03, 2010, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

grate totally watching that epasode, but i watch her show everyday soo i wont miss it

Posted by alicia00 on March 03, 2010, 10:04 PM report to moderator

Percy Weasley, meanwhile, had much to say on the subject of Sirius's escape.[br]"If I manage to get into the Ministry, I'll have a lot of proposals to make about Magical Law Enforcement!" he told the only person who would listen -- his girlfriend, Penelop