Live PotterCast Saturday, July 17 at Infinitus 2010

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
March 31, 2010, 02:17 PM

On Saturday, July 17th, PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be on location in Orlando, Florida for a live event at Infinitus 2010.  Starting at 12 noon, Melissa, John, and Frak will host an hour long PotterCast at the Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal Studios Orlando Resort for registered Infinitus attendees.  This live event will be sure to feature talk of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, the looming release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I," and the latest about LeakyCon 2011.  More details as the event gets closer!

Hurry to get your registrations for the conference soon, for starting April 1, tomorrow, the price for full basic registration will increase to $200.  When registering, be sure to use the codes "LEAKY" or "TLC" in the referral box so they know who sent you.  Single day and two day passes are also available for purchase, but do not include meals or the Ball.  Full hotel and registration information is available right here.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

1980 Points

cool
first comment??

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 31, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

yesss!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 31, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator
100_1923_thumb

I can’t wait!! I wish July would get here already!

Posted by PygmyPuff85 on March 31, 2010, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Any possibility of a Starkidpotter interview? o.o

Posted by Lucida on March 31, 2010, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wish I was going…. But I’m saving my money for LeakyCon 2011! ;)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 31, 2010, 04:06 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

awesome! i would have loved to do that, only if i could.

Posted by jammjcpotter on March 31, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
M_7acd7a9be7fe4d34a98c0074fedad15f_thumb

I have been registered for Infinitus since day two that it was available. The hotel and everything is booked. This is going to be a summer that will be pretty hard to beat.

Posted by Dustin on March 31, 2010, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

so wish i could go but ill be listening
one day ill be on pottercast

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 31, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Dang it! I won’t be able to go! Though one day I will be at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter along with the PotterCast…………

N587749053_8870_thumb

Finally!! A live pottercast I can actually listen…I’m so happy that 12am on July the 1st is 7pm here =9 Though I wish I could be there in person (can’t since I’m saving money for the HP park, its gonna be mine university entrance present yay!)fingers crossed for a StarKid interview

Posted by nominominus on March 31, 2010, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool. can i go??

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 31, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator
N587749053_8870_thumb

oops I wrote july the 1st hehe..^.^* guess I’m just overly excited :9

Posted by nominominus on March 31, 2010, 05:41 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

oooooh. cant turn down a live PC! and in orlando?! BONUS.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 31, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

I wish I could go! :( fingers crossed that they record this so I can listen after! :)

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 31, 2010, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I probably won’t be able to go :( but it sounds awesome. For everyone that is attending- HAVE FUN!!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on March 31, 2010, 07:45 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"The charm that repels a boggart is simple, yet it requires force of mind. You see, the thing that really finishes a boggart is [i]laughter[/i]. What you need to do is force it to assume a shape that you find amusing. We will practice the charm without wa