New Clip of Ellen DeGeneres' Wizarding World of Harry Potter Experience

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 02, 2010, 01:10 PM

A new video has been posted on the Ellen DeGeneres Show website, featuring more of the talk show host's visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction.  As we've been reporting, two episodes were recently taped at the Universal Resort, and started airing across the country in syndication.  This new video, six minutes in length, takes us through Ellen's tour of the part where she experiences the many elements of the theme park care of two young tour guides.  Video of the Hogwarts Express, Butterbeer carts, Owlry, Dumbledore's Office, Ollivander's, and much more.  Watch below!

The first episode showcasing Ellen's Wizarding World of Harry Potter is set to air today; any readers with the ability to capture the video, please do send it in to staff@leakynew.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

FIRST!! Wow, I wish I could go there!!! :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on April 02, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

ahahah I love Ellen. I’m SO excited to go!!!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on April 02, 2010, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

These kids didn’t even seem excited o_O There was no enthusiasm. I’m sure the rest of us would have been pissing our pants.

Posted by Christine on April 02, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Homecoming_thumb

Takes us through sorry I had to…. anyhow, I want to go!

Posted by kroy18 on April 02, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Commishfandg_thumb

They’re always using kids to promote HP events but the main problem is that true hp fans are not kid anymore !!!

Those kids don’t care about the details in the park, details that will make us true fans crazy !!!!

Posted by WeasleyBoy on April 02, 2010, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I know the kids didnt seem excited, but maybe they were just scared and nervous since they are on tv? Yes it would of been nice to have older people, but that’s ok we’ll all, hopefully, have our chance to go one day. =)

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 02, 2010, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Boltav_thumb

Looks soooo amazing!!! Not fair, those kids didn’t even look excited…they weren’t even born when HP came out!

Posted by nowhere89 on April 02, 2010, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

I agree with WeasleyBoy, the kids are so unenthusiastic about it all. And Harry Potter isn’t just for kids. >:(

But great to see inside the park. I really want to go on that rollercoaster!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 02, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Looks AWESOME!

Posted by LadySidi on April 02, 2010, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

Just that three-second shot of all the Quidditch supplies makes me want to spend at least 100 dollars… I am going to be so broke by the end of this.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on April 02, 2010, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. i <3 the beuxbatons and durmstrang stuff. and the woman is EXTREMELY annoying

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 02, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! cant wait to see more!!!!!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on April 02, 2010, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Strindberg_and_helium_thumb

I want to go!!!!! But yeah, Ellen kinda ruined it for them. I wanted to scream when she swiffered Dumbledore’s desk.

Posted by FatherGrimm [FTC!!] on April 02, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

ugg thts soo not fair how they get to go wen they dont even lyk understand the story or anything. uggg.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 02, 2010, 03:50 PM report to moderator
102_0119_thumb

omg, i just watched this on TV! :D
it looks so cool, but those boys didn’t seem very excited. i wish i could’ve replaced them.

Posted by Nargles18 on April 02, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What is it?" Harry asked.[br]"A way of letting me know if Snape's giving you a hard time. No, don't open it in here!" said Sirius... "I want you to use it if you need me, all right?"[br]"Okay," said Harry, stowing the package away in the inside pocket of