First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dsc01254_thumb

More and more picture being released .. Can’t wait until the Theatrical Trailer

Posted by HPIsLegit on May 24, 2010, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Leonidascantread

It’s actually the Teaser Trailer we’re waiting for since that last video was just a lil sneak peak included with DVD/Blu-ray.

Posted by iampadfoot on May 24, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Leonidascantread

Posted by iampadfoot on May 24, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
47_thumb
1996 Points

oh my gosh, great pictures! :D

Posted by ronlvr44 on May 24, 2010, 06:58 PM report to moderator

Aw, cute!

Posted by badger666 on May 24, 2010, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

Took you guys long enough to post this. Jeez Leaky’s been a little slow with the updates lately :(

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 24, 2010, 07:05 PM report to moderator

I think Bonnie looks about right, a few lines around the mouth and eye not to much. Not sure about the mom hair but she is a mom so I guess it fits. I like the kids a lot. Dan I am sorry to say looks nothing like any 36-37 year old man I know. I am 37 so just about all the men I know are this age. He looks to old but maybe it is just the quality of the photos it may be better once we see the film. I hope they don’t over age them. I can’t wait to see Emma and Rupert with their kids.

Posted by mlc on May 24, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

wow… i think perhaps dan looks a little bit too old… but the kids look AMAZING. i was afraid that they’d like, put no thought into casting them, and just get random ones, like children of directors and such, but they look awesome.

Posted by horsepatronus64 on May 24, 2010, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

GREAT PICS!!! I firs saw the ones in mugglenet.com … i almost cried!!!

I think Ginny looks too young, and the one looking all right is Harry. I don’t care what exactly the age the book say they are is, because the true is noone looks exactly the same at a certain age, everyone is different. I think the point is they have to looks like parents, and Ginny still has that “young” look to her. But these are just pics, and not even good quality, so we can’t really tell.
What surprise me is how bad WB security is, or maybe they don’t mind people seeing it?

Posted by ethanHP on May 24, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

i don’t know what’s sadder, seeing them as parents, or the fact that i sat here for 5 minutes debating whether or not i wanted to look at the pictures…

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on May 24, 2010, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Msn-stella_thumb

my god, it’s actually happening…the movies are ending…how bittersweet…

Posted by stella8h8chang on May 24, 2010, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

I am with halfbloodprincess. I debated for about 2 minutes whether I wanted to see these. I am sure many will find points in these pics to critique but I could not help but get a bit teary eyed seeing these.

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on May 24, 2010, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

omgomgomg that is all I can say for now.

Posted by Sasha on May 24, 2010, 07:25 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

I’m not so sure about James potter, what’s with the curly hair??

Posted by Sasha on May 24, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator

"Fleur's not stupid, she was good enough to enter the Triwizard Tournament," said Harry.[br]"Not you as well!" said Hermione bitterly.[br]"I suppose you like the way Phlegm says ''Arry,' do you?" asked Ginny scornfully.