Video From Kings Cross Epilogue Filming in London

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 27, 2010, 09:01 PM

Videos are making their way online of the filming for the Epilogue sequence in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" currently underway at Kings Cross Station in London, England.  One in particular, captured by a reader of our friends over at MN gives us our first look of adult Hermione Granger, portrayed by actress Emma Watson, who sports shoulder length brown hair.  Miss Watson walking through the station can be seen in the video around the thirty-second mark.  This video also shows the next generation of Potters and Weasleys being lead to the set through Kings Cross, as well as actors Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Bonnie Wright in full costume as Harry, Ron and Ginny.  Finally, around the two minute mark, we get another glimpse at Scorpius Malfoy, Draco's son.  This video may be seen right here.

If you have been on site at Kings Cross and have been able to capture video or write a report from the filming, please do email us at staff@leakynews.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I am so sad it is all coming to an end . . . I will not watch this video – I will wait for the final epilogue in the film.

Posted by ProfessorLily on May 27, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

theres only like 2 weeks of filming left.. i dont want to see a video of the last day, i know id probably cry. its gonna be soo sad.. but on the upside, they look awesome older :) the epilogue should be cool!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on May 27, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

omg…. uh. imgana cry wen they finishses filming.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 27, 2010, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

God its so sad. i dont know wether i’ll be able to watch the end or not. maybe i’ll cry my heart out :(:(:(:(:(

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 27, 2010, 10:29 PM report to moderator

Not bad for forty!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on May 27, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

Now we just have to wait two years to see the whole scene!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on May 27, 2010, 10:58 PM report to moderator

I can’t believe it comes to an end> <

Posted by thomaslam2 on May 27, 2010, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

it cant be ending!!!!!!!!!!!:(((

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on May 27, 2010, 11:15 PM report to moderator
R3_thumb

i bet all of us fans will cry during part 2’s credits

Posted by moondragon15(ROAR) on May 28, 2010, 12:23 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

whoever took this video is liable to be sued :( you’d think wb would be a bit more careful with the spoiler factor…

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 28, 2010, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Was it just me or did Scorpius look a bit… Oh… I don’t know… Odd? I mistook him for a tall elf at first glance. And his body seems quite… effeminate, yeah?

Anyway… I don’t know whether or not I’m happy for the lass recording and posting this. I mean—WHOAH! Major spoiler.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 28, 2010, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

I just KNOW I’m going to be bawling my eyes out like a madman once he credits of Part 2 roll. My friends will probably think I’m weird but I don’t care. Harry Potter lives on!

Posted by accioangela on May 28, 2010, 12:59 AM report to moderator

Lucky people who actually went to Kings Cross! D:

Anyways…can’t believe they’re actually filming the epilogue. It’s sad and exciting at the same time. _

Posted by HogwartsHokage on May 28, 2010, 01:56 AM report to moderator

@Naelie Zealbie: doubt anyone would get sued. Whoever did this they weren’t filming the actual scene…just them walking to the “set” were they were going to film. Nothing biggie. And has anyone else notice how there’s no Hermione pics? Emma is like avoiding the camera… kinda sad in a way. Rupert, Dan and Bonnie held their heads high and smiled…would it kill Emma to do the same…? And I’m with you all…I’ll definitely cry when the credits start…on the last scene. le sigh but all good things must have an end.

Posted by Layana on May 28, 2010, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

OMG….it’s all done…it’s over…what a ride it’s been :)

Posted by Jordon Steele on May 28, 2010, 03:09 AM report to moderator

Perhaps it was because he was now so busy, what with Quidditch practice three evenings a week on top of all his homework, but Harry could hardly believe it when he realized that he'd already been at Hogwarts two months. The castle felt more like home than

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014