The End of Harry Potter "Hasn't Sunk In Yet" for Tom Felton

Felton
Posted by: Mel
June 11, 2010, 04:36 PM

In a recent article Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) speaks about how though he's finished filming all the Harry Potter movies the fact that the series is over "hasn't sunk in yet" for him:

"'I was expecting this big emotional breakdown but instead the first AD (assistant director) got out the microphone and listed the names of people who it was their last day and forced the crew for a ripple of applause and then we walked off and that was it,' Tom revealed.
'The reason why it perhaps hasn't sunk in yet is because we always feel like we're going to be asked back for something or other, I'm sure it's not the last time we've seen those studios,' he laughed."
In the article Felton also speaks about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park and how it might help the cast's "withdrawal symptoms" in the future.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Unknown_thumb

Yeah I remember when the last book came out there were news articles about people to went into depression after the series was over. It will be so sad when the last movie is out.

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 11, 2010, 07:05 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

:’(…… i cnt belive its over. i just cnt. my hearts like falling apart. i mean its a good thing and a bad thing thats its over. good thing is that the books cnt go on and on forever. they just cnt. im sooo upset.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 11, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 11, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dang son
i remember the snotty little malfoy from sorcerors stone like it was yesterday

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 11, 2010, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

Booohooo…it´s so sad…Harry Potter was part of my life since i was in elementary school(now i am university student).I always had something to look for and it will be gone after the last movie(though i can read fanfics to the end of the world,yay!)…Well,i guess it´s little bit worse for them.Post-Potter depression…haha…they are right:)

Posted by Black_wind on June 11, 2010, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Time marches on…

Posted by Won_Two on June 11, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Thenextgenrp_normal_normal_thumb

At least the last Movie is in two parts, and the Video game. It’ll last a Liiiittle longer.

Posted by Owner of Next Gen Group (FilmGirl27) on June 11, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Oh man…I used to be sad when the play we worked on for 3 months was over…this is exponentially bigger!!!

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 11, 2010, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

everybody jokes around saying “I can’t remember a time where there wasn’t Harry Potter” but I honestly can’t remember a time where there wasn’t Harry Potter, I was 3 when Sorcerer’s Stone was released and I was 4 when I read it for the first time (the book I learned to read with) and I remember every time a new book came out, my aunt would get it for me and bring it over straight away for me to read (except the day she had her 2nd child the day Deathly Hallows was released) and even though we will still be able to read the books and watch the movies, it won’t be the same as living through the waiting and wondering what happens next to Harry, it’ll be very very surreal to be living “after Harry Potter” when it all ends, that is

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on June 11, 2010, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

NOOOOOOOOOO IT CANT BE OVER NOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Peverell62442 on June 11, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awwwwwwwww. I too cant take it. The end of Harry potter films. I dont think i can control myself in the last movie. i’l definitely cry out loud :(:(:(

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 11, 2010, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

I can’t imagine them not being in the process of filming a Harry Potter movie. They’re ALWAYS filming or about to start filming for the next one. That’s how I picture the actors, filming or taking a break from filming but with the full intent of resuming filming. THIS IS SO WEIRD!!!!!

Posted by Peverell62442 on June 11, 2010, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Debon1_thumb

It will never be over.

Posted by Rebeka Potter <3 on June 11, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

It is very sad…But I don’t believe that Harry Potter will ever be over. It lives on in all it’s fans.

Posted by Jacket on June 11, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator

That seems anticlimactic.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on June 11, 2010, 10:03 PM report to moderator

"Charlie had to take the test twice," said Fred, grinning. "He failed the first time, Apparated five miles south of where he meant to, right on top of some poor old dear doing her shopping, remember?"