Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon to Attend Wizarding World of Harry Potter Grand Opening

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 12, 2010, 10:19 PM

A round of reports have come online regarding cast from the Harry Potter films attending the June 18 grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando Resorts.  First, there is an article online via Central Florida News Channel 13 which is reporting actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) will be attending the grand opening, along with actors James and Oliver Phelps.  Readers will recall last December, TLC first received word that the twins would make an appearance at the park's grand opening.  Next, confirmation has also come online via Rupet-Grint.us that the Ron Weasley actor will also be in attendance.  Lastly, an article in The Times states that "Sir Michael Gambon, who is the headmaster Dumbledore, will fly to Florida for the opening of the new attraction, part of Universal’s existing Islands of Adventure theme park."

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will have its grand opening on June 18.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

354970789b_thumb

I can’t wait to see some videos of them on the rides.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 12, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

No way? first comment! Yay :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 12, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

wow i really love that they are all going to make it that much more special

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 12, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Ohai_thumb

Soooo for this Grand Opening, we just show up and see the stars right? There’s no extra hoopbla we have to buy hopefully? :x

Posted by kelsypants on June 12, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that all the stars, in addition to everyone else there for the grand opening, has a wonderful time.

Posted by Kirk on June 12, 2010, 11:34 PM report to moderator

I wish i could go! it would be amazing

Posted by Ella Malfoy on June 12, 2010, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

Ahhhh NO! Im going like 4days after! Ah so close!

Posted by Beckster235 on June 13, 2010, 12:02 AM report to moderator
1980 Points

OMG!! wish theyd cum on the second day too!! uggg!! itd be even better if emma and J.k rowling comes!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 13, 2010, 12:13 AM report to moderator
1980 Points

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 13, 2010, 12:13 AM report to moderator
1980 Points

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 13, 2010, 12:14 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

And what about Emma? It would have been epic if THE trio opened the park! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on June 13, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

And of course Jo!!!!

Posted by Pollytomat on June 13, 2010, 12:17 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

What I wouldnt gice to bee there and see them all. But why isnt Emma going to be there too?

Posted by LunaLuver on June 13, 2010, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

she’s busy at university :)

Posted by aval on June 13, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

I’m just glad that the whole cast wouldn’t be there, or I’d be really pissed.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 13, 2010, 01:20 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Aaah... pain beyond pain, my friends; nothing could have prepared me for it. I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still, I was alive. What I was, even I do not know... I, who have gone further than anybody