Universal to Live Stream Wizarding World of Harry Potter Grand Opening Events

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2010, 04:00 PM

Harry Potter fans unable to attend the grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Orlando Resorts this Friday will be able to see the festivities via a live stream of the opening events starting on Wednesday.  In a press release, Universal notes that "viewers will be treated to highly-visual and entertaining events commemorating the opening of the world's most anticipated entertainment experience. Viewers may even get a glimpse of stars from the "Harry Potter" films who will be in attendance at the events.  Live updates from the grand opening events will also be shared on Universal Orlando Resort's Twitter page."

The video stream will be shown in two parts; a Celebrity Preview, an event not open to the public, will be broadcast on Wednesday, June 16, from 9:30 - 10:00 PM EDT.  Next, the Official Grand Opening stream will take place this Friday, June 18, from 9:00 - 9:30 AM EDT.

Leaky will be on the scene in Orlando the entire week, so stay close for the very latest on the opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Images_thumb

Oh this is awesome! I’m so going to watch it :D

Posted by IloveDobby on June 15, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator

OMG!! I MUST WATCH!!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on June 15, 2010, 04:24 PM report to moderator

3rd Comment! This is so awesome!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on June 15, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Normal_110616091247448843_thumb

I can’t seem to get the link to work, is anyone else having that problem?

Posted by brattyc on June 15, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I can’t wait to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 15, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
What_the_hell_is_a_hufflepuff__by_emptymug_thumb

Yesssssssss :D

Posted by Andrea Black on June 15, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Awesome!!! :)

Posted by Heather Staples on June 15, 2010, 04:49 PM report to moderator

Ugh!!! I will be in the car on the way down to Orlando and Universal for the opening when the stream for the celebrities is on!!! Must it be a long drive from Ohio to Orlando?! I will live, but it would be nice to get to watch. Lol Oh well. :)

Posted by Ravenclaw65 {WBM} on June 15, 2010, 05:08 PM report to moderator
475968_thumb

Leaky, please tell me you are going to be keeping these events in your archive! My regular computer got hit by lightening last night – no streaming capabilities right now…

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on June 15, 2010, 05:15 PM report to moderator

Please tell me this first part is a typo “UnHarry Potter fans unable to attend the grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park”

Posted by bluep on June 15, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

This made me smile sooooooo much! Wooo :)

Posted by Christine on June 15, 2010, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Definitely going to watch it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 15, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

YAY!!!!! I WON’T BE THERE BUT I’LL BE ABLE TO WITNESS HISTORY!!!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!

Hpdh_thumb

gnar cant wait

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 15, 2010, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Fun idea — but I would rather be there of course.

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 15, 2010, 06:14 PM report to moderator

"So!" she barked. "Still here, are you?"[br]"Yes," said Harry.[br]"Don't you say 'yes' in that ungrateful tone," Aunt Marge growled. "It's damn good of Vernon and Petunia to keep you. Wouldn't have done it myself. You'd have gone straight to an orphange i

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014