"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Teaser Trailer Due June 28?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 16, 2010, 05:11 PM

There is an article online via Oclumencia which reports that a teaser trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film will be released on June 28.  The site notes that the trailer will be released by the internet and feature "Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Deathly Hallows: Part II" footage, following along the lines of the trailer previewed by MTV.  Leaky is working to confirm this information with WB, and will update with more information when we have it!

Thanks Adam!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Wicked…

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 17, 2010, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww i can’t wait

Posted by Emmaria on June 17, 2010, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

i hope they do! it’s great, i wonder how much will come… but i can’t wait

Posted by Ness95 on June 17, 2010, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

ahhhhhhhhh! can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 17, 2010, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

OMG! Another one. I just cant sleep now. Make it as fast as you can

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 17, 2010, 10:33 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Rats … I was hoping they would release it next week because, I’m planning on going to see a movie then and, I was totally hoping to see the DH trailer. At least I know Leaky Galleries will get the trailer as soon as it’s available yay

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 17, 2010, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

i was so excited i screamed, so i guess my brother isn’t sleeping anymore…whoops :)

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on June 17, 2010, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Oooh awesoooome :)
Excited :D

Hpdh_thumb

god i hope its true

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 17, 2010, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Wow, I will be very interested to see that! I’ll be looking for it indeed!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 17, 2010, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

OK I actually screamed for like ten minutes with my sister and trust me, we are not sent into screaming fits of excitement very often!!!
SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on June 17, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super excited for a trailer! Squee!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 17, 2010, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Tom_felton_thumb

the 28th is my birthday!!! What an awesome present that would be!

Posted by Slytherin_for_life on June 17, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Can’t wait hope its brand new and not the combined mixture of previous 2 trailers(One in HP HBP Disc and the MTV Preview)

Posted by blackhair on June 18, 2010, 05:07 AM report to moderator

...Cho Chang, was the only girl on their team. She was shorter than Harry by about a head, and Harry couldn't help noticing, nervous as he was, that she was extremely pretty. She smiled at Harry as the teams faced each other behind their captains, and he

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014