Join the Potter Pundits on LiveStream Tonight at 10 PM EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
June 24, 2010, 06:09 PM

Tonight, at 10 PM EST, the Potter Pundits will be hosting a live event on the PotterCast LiveStream channel.  The Pundits; John Granger, James Thomas, and Travis Prinzi; will be hosting the live event to discuss further the scholarly look at the themes and symbolism found in the Harry Potter novels.  Please join us for this event at 10 PM EST (7 PM PST) right here on our LiveStream channel.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Gryffcutie_thumb

Dang I missed it. I’ll try to listen to it online because I definitely want to hear it.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 25, 2010, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Dobbyavvie_thumb

I’m so angry I missed this!! I love them! =(

Posted by Scarlet~Phoenix on June 26, 2010, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Bugger all, missed it. So now I’m going to try and listen to it online.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 26, 2010, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Missed it! :(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 28, 2010, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Missed it!

Posted by Won_Two on June 28, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator

It was a sphinx. It had the body of an over-large lion: great clawed paws and a long yellowish tail ending in a brown tuft. Its head, however, was that of a woman. She turned her long, almond-shaped eyes upon Harry as he approached. He raised his wand, he