"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

@blackhair, thanks for your thought about who’s screaming Harry’s name. That makes such sense and I always wondered who it was.
Only thing I’ll be really really upset about with the film is if they don’t have Hagrid carry Harry out of the Forest—that’s sooo moving.

Posted by izziewitch on June 30, 2010, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_portrait_dobby_48x48

The trailer is so awesome that it brought a tear to my eye. :o)

Posted by get1nexttime on June 30, 2010, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

and, what’s that weird fabric wrapping around Harry in the “why do you live” scene with Voldie??

Posted by izziewitch on June 30, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Siriusblack_thumb

i cnt wait for the movie!!! Voldemort shood hav red eyes….

Posted by death-eater13 on June 30, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
(I have split my OMG’s into seven! Ha ha!)

This is EPIC – that’s the only word for it!

Wow .. okay quick reaction .. I’m okay with the final showdown being at an apocalyptic Hogwarts because it really shows the severity of the damage, etc. Maybe other people are around, but we just can’t see them in this clip.

Everything looks crazy-good, and I am so excited!!!

Thanks, Leaky! You made my day!!!!

Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

In the Forest scene when V starts to turn around to face Harry, I think that’s Lucius and Narcissa in the background on the left.

Posted by izziewitch on June 30, 2010, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

Yes, izziewitch, I quite agree those are the Malfoys and YAY ! Narcissa has blonde hair !

has anyone else noticed that in the " Why do you live " scene that Harry is quite obviously bound up, i.e. tied ? Look closely, his arms are behind his back and a blue cloth covers his jacket. It would appear that after LV " kills " Harry , they cover and bind him, probably to drag his body back to Hogwarts.

Then, after Harry reveals himself to be alive, voila ! we have this scene. Obviously, I do not know ALL that transpires, but I think I am on the right track here…

I do love this trailer !!!!!

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 30, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

also….all the people that run out of the forest !!! Remember this snippet from " The Flaw in the Plan " :

" And then many things happened at the same moment. They heard uproar from the distant boundary of the school as what sounded like hundreds of people came swarming over the out-of-sight walls and pelted towards the castle, uttering loud war cries ." [br] They seemed to have returned at the head of what looked like the families and friends of every Hogwarts student who had remained to fight, along with shopkeepers and homeowners of Hogsmeade."

THAT is epic film making my friends !! Taking something like that and incorporating it in to give everyone the knowledge that they are ALL fighting for their lives ! Who CARES where Harry has the final showdown with LV ? It should be more dramatic than book lines and it is.

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 30, 2010, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I have watched this like 10 times already!! AHH!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 30, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

OH MY GODDESS! I feel like I’m going to explode! (In a good way) I can’t wait till I can I can see it! Hee hee YEAH!

Posted by Madira Ulthar on June 30, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

Amazing

Posted by l-u-n-a on July 01, 2010, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

@mmatthysen: Regarding the train scene I found this quote which is Neville speaking as he fills the trio in on a few of the details of what’s been going on:
“Old Xeno Lovegood was getting a bit too outspoken in the Quibbler, so they dragged Luna off the train on the way back for Christmas”

(p.642 Bloomsbury edition of DH.)

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 01, 2010, 01:49 AM report to moderator
15092010472_thumb

Just WAOWWWWW!! Never seen something like that ever!! The end is here…feel so sad about that…only 12 more months! Hope they keep the trailers to this much! No more showing, keep us anticipating!!

Posted by sourav || ROAR || on July 01, 2010, 01:58 AM report to moderator

@moglet Hmmm, interesting point. Haven’t thought of that. I guess that even though the book does not actually go to the train or the school until the last battle, we do read of things happening there. They probably incorporated some of it. So i think you might be right… Shame poor Luna.

Now if only we could see it sooner………

Posted by mmatthysen on July 01, 2010, 04:15 AM report to moderator
404804_2062699827530_1845759987_1336491_2063603037_n_thumb

can’t wait!!

Posted by natalia96 on July 01, 2010, 07:08 AM report to moderator

"You [i]bought[/i] that monster?" said Ron...[br]"He's [i]gorgeous[/i], isn't he?" said Hermione, glowing.[br]That was a matter of opinion, thought Harry. The cat's ginger fur was thick and fluffy, but it was definitely a bit bowlegged and its face looked