High Res Screencaps for "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 28, 2010, 08:47 PM

In case you missed it, the trailer for the parts one and two of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film has been released, and can be viewed via this link.  Thanks to our always awesome and dedicated Image Galleries crew, Leaky how has for you our series of high res screencaps from the trailer.  More will be added throughout the evening, so stay tuned for an upclose look at your favorite moment from the trailer.  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

“Because I have something worth living for” Amazing. truely awesome. Dan was excellent.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 29, 2010, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

SQUEE!!!!! The trailer was awesome… I saw so many little things that I was like, “OMG!”

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 29, 2010, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

It is so exciting! Wow Wow Wow! I don’t know what to say. I wish November will come faster!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on June 29, 2010, 01:24 AM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

omg i was hyperventelating!!!!!!!!!!!
i have something worth living for!! awwwwwwwwwwwww he means ginny!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on June 29, 2010, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I bet the moment he closes his eyes is the moment he “thinks inexplicably of Ginny”.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 29, 2010, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Avatarki_youloveit_ru_harry_potter_1054_thumb

wonderful, great!!!!!!!!!! I want to see))))

Posted by Luna Lovegood on June 29, 2010, 03:51 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I’m going dizzy from all this excitement

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 29, 2010, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Image

awesome! now i’m only gonna use dh pics and actor pics for my avatar

Posted by magicmaniac on June 29, 2010, 08:56 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

It is hard to contain my excitement! This makes it even harder to wait till November!

Posted by Rosie016 on June 29, 2010, 09:22 AM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Has anyone noticed it kinda looks like Snape is in Hagrids cabin?? reckon they might do it there instead of the shrieking shack ? Im a little disappointed that Harry doesnt appear to be using his cloak much, it is one of the hallows after all! Ohwell, I am sooo excited anyway, its gunna be amaazing :)

Posted by Sasha on June 29, 2010, 10:13 AM report to moderator

I am so excited to see Ron’s character in this one – Rupert looks like he’s gone all out and will be awsome! And just thinking of Harry walking through the forest with James, Lily, Sirius, and Remus – I want to SQUEE!!!! And the fiend fire!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!

Posted by not2old4HP on June 29, 2010, 11:44 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Thank you Gallerpersons for getting the screencaps already. The trailer goes so fast in places that it’s really cool to have these pics to look at.

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 29, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator

This is going to be an EPIC movie….I’m in love <3 I’m going to see Eclipse only to see the DH trailer on the big screen <3

Posted by Hogwarts_Love_21 on June 29, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW just plain AWESOME!!! This Movie is going to be!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 29, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I love it, love it, love it! Thanks for posting all the stills and pics! This movie is going to be EPIC!!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 29, 2010, 01:13 PM report to moderator

Hermione's Patronus, a shining silver otter, was gamboling around her.[br]"They [i]are[/i] sort of nice, aren't they?" she said, looking at it fondly.