"Deathly Hallows" Images Online from 2011 Calendar

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 05, 2010, 09:53 PM

Some new images from the first part of the "Deathly Hallows" film have made their way online care of Amazon.com, who has made a pair of 2011 calendars for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" available for pre order.  The promotional images, which can be seen starting right here in our Image Galleries, give us a preview of shots from the film, including the Trio camping, Draco, Mr. Lovegood, and more.  The calendars are currently available for pre-order now, and will go on sale September 17.

Thanks to ScarPotter and Sue for mailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ipod-harry_thumb

first! oh i wish the little pictures were bigger…

Posted by horsepatronus64 on June 05, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

actually, i think thats bathilda bagshot in the lower left corner…

Posted by horsepatronus64 on June 05, 2010, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

Awesome! Ginny made the calender.. Excellent!

Posted by Amy Darlene on June 05, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Awesome!!!!

Ron1_thumb

These make me want to sing.

Posted by Christine on June 05, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

The last two years I’ve gotten a Harley Davidson calendar for Christmas. I will have to buy this one myself.

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on June 05, 2010, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Normal_mybloodylife-03_thumb

they make it ginny so simple in that movie…but I love it. Thank goodness there are ginny weasley’s
i love all Ron’s especially that with his dad, and the sole (the best of his), + that him lying with Hermione!

Posted by rein9 on June 05, 2010, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Loth_cover_thumb

I’m blogging about this at http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com right now. I love this!!!

Posted by PhoenixWeasley on June 05, 2010, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

oh my gosh! i got this years on christmas at my school cuz we had secret santa thingy and everybody knew i loved hp and they got me the calendar! i need next years now!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on June 06, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on June 06, 2010, 12:13 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

Am i the only one who got really excited that Sue mailed in this news?

Posted by JP Gagen on June 06, 2010, 12:21 AM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

does anyone know where I can find that photo of Hermione’s room that is the icon for this article? I’ve been searching for it in the galleries but I can’t seem to find it.

Posted by Peverell62442 on June 06, 2010, 01:21 AM report to moderator
The_dark_bolt_thumb

That looks amazing!

Posted by Harrison on June 06, 2010, 01:31 AM report to moderator
Dhrandh_thumb

those pictures are beautiful, love all the r/hr ones! ♥

Posted by Mosu on June 06, 2010, 01:46 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Wish the pics were bigger too but glad to see a new calender already. It looks so weird though since most of the characters aren’t in Hogwarts or dressed in their robes. lol

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 06, 2010, 02:26 AM report to moderator

"He takes his Defense Against the Dark Arts seriously, Moody. I'm not sure [i]he[/i] trusts anyone at all, and after the things he's seen, it's not surprising. I'll say this for Moody, though, he never killed if he could help it. Always brought people ali

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014