"Deathly Hallows" Trailer from LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 01, 2010, 04:59 AM

The "Deathly Hallows" trailer attached to the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 has made its way to YouTube. There is very little new footage in the trailer, mostly just different shots of scenes we've already seen in previous trailers, but it does provide a more lingering look at the Godric's Hollow graveyard. Watch it in our Video Galleries or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Fwump_thumb

FIRST COMMENT!!!!! Helps yeah!!! Not a bad trailer… We’ve seen all this stuff before though, unfortunately. One clip of particular interest I think would be Harry in some kind of struggle with himself. He is standing against a white pillar-looking thing. Could this be him transforming with the polyjuice potion? Hmmm…

Posted by Shackshrieker07 on July 01, 2010, 05:29 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Actually we get a lot new scenes. Short sure but new nonetheless. I’m getting more and more excited but hopefully we won’t be spoiled like in HBP.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 01, 2010, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

many thanks for posting

Posted by Dirk Cresswell on July 01, 2010, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I wish that the Godric’s Hollows clip had been a little longer! I thought that Griphook looked like I thought he would. This movie hsould be amazing, in 3D or not.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 01, 2010, 08:04 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Not bad. Thanks

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 01, 2010, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Spade_a_thumb

“No sign of him, My Lord.”

I love it!

Posted by Blutiful on July 01, 2010, 08:58 AM report to moderator

I liked it. Although most of it is footages we’ve seen before, it’s nice to see some at different angle. Also, I think Harry in pain against pillar might be him fighting pain from the scar and seeing vision of what Voldemort is doing at that time.

Posted by Ellanalida on July 01, 2010, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

yay! cannot wait!!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 01, 2010, 09:55 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

I dont’ care fi we’ve laready seen this stuff it’s still freaka leakin epicly amazingly beautiful!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!! Squeals uncontrollably

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 01, 2010, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I liked it, I think it’s a great trailer! It looks like it’s going to be actioned packed from beginning to end and I can’t wait for November!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 01, 2010, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Image

i love it!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on July 01, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator

Is this only for the US (again) or is this on the international versions of the game too – which consoles, etc?

Posted by pipkin3 on July 01, 2010, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

ill take it

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 01, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator

It’s good though i’ve seen all of them but its greatt that the scenes are more extended

Posted by Edward Zonum on July 01, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Samus_thumb

I like seeing a bit more of the movie, for example Godrics Hollow. This is what trailers should be like; I really thought the new one showed too much of climactic scenes.

Posted by Jaclyn {WBM} on July 01, 2010, 07:15 PM report to moderator

"Of course, we Seers have always been feared, always persecuted... It is -- alas -- our fate..."