Emma Watson Launches Official Facebook Page

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
July 23, 2010, 03:14 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has updated her recently opened Twitter account to let fans know about her new Facebook page, which can be found at this link.

Watson's Facebook page bears a brief biography, which appears to have been written by the actress, as well as a section on Watson' personal interests:

Personal information:

I grew up in Paris, France and moved to Oxford, UK when I was 5 years old.

I am currently studying for a Liberal Arts degree at Brown University in Rhode island, USA - I will start my sophomore year in the autumn 2010.

I've just finished filming the final instalment of the Harry Potter series and have several other projects in the pipeline so watch this space!
Personal interests:

I am really passionate about fair trade. I think it is important that we try to help the people who work hard to produce the clothes that we wear, the food that we eat and the things that we use. As well as improving the lives of the workers and the wider community, I think understanding the journey your t-shirt, for example, has been on makes it that bit more interesting.

I also love all things art, music and books and spending time with my friends and family.
You can find Emma Watson's Twitter by clicking here; the actress is registered under the username EmWatson.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

That’s great!:D Go Emma!

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on July 24, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

Fantastico, I liked her and whatnot. Emma’s a dear

Posted by Brianna on July 24, 2010, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

I “like it” on face already :D

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on July 24, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Oh this is great!!
Why on earth don´t I have twitter, I mean there´s so many famous people who has twitter, and I think it´s great, then you can read about them and maybe talk to them too! Gosh, now when Emma has, I have to make one too. That would be so amazing if you could talk to her or something like that!

Posted by jessyginny on July 24, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Jrhp_thumb

awesomeness

Posted by ButterBeer-aholic on July 25, 2010, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

i am following u emmmmma

Posted by Emmaria on July 25, 2010, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Sunshine_thumb

Ya ya ya Emma! You go girlfriend! :)

Posted by Xzenoa on July 25, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

You’re right deivlskinn. Her passion for fair trade sounds a lot like Hermione and S.P.E.W.! And didn’t I read awhile back that Emma Watson wasn’t interested in acting after HP? Must of changed her mind or I am remembering wrong.

Posted by Silvery Doe on July 25, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Emma your amazing!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 25, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

She’s growing into a beautiful and wonderful woman!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 26, 2010, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_best_of_2009-t2_thumb

dats awsme
;-D

Posted by hermione1297 [ROAR] on July 27, 2010, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I’m not on Facebook or Twitter … but it’s cool for those who are. And, at least we can be fairly certain that this is the real Emma, not a jokester.

Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

So very cool!

Posted by Xyra44 on July 27, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator
The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

It’s things like this that make me want to get a facebook…

Posted by Potter_Puella on July 29, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Lol__241_thumb

already following emma.. :)

Posted by strife19 on August 03, 2010, 01:43 AM report to moderator

Harry pulled open his trunk and drew out his Triwizard winnings.[br]"Take it," he said... "I don't want it."[br]"You're mental," said George, trying to push it back at Harry.[br]"No, I'm not," said Harry. "You take it, and get inventing. It's for the joke

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014