"Deathly Hallows" Footage Shown at Comic Con; LeakyMug Coverage of the Event Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
July 24, 2010, 08:36 PM

As we reported below, Leaky and MuggleNet were on hand at Comic Con 2010 in San Diego, California today to cover the WB panel about the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  Our own Melissa Anelli and MuggleCast's Andrew Sims recorded a special edition LeakyMug to discuss the news and events surrounding this panel, as well as give a rundown of the new slew of "Deathly Hallows" footage which were shown at the event.  The LeakyMug is now available via our iTunes feed, as well as via direct download here.  Be forewarned, this podcast (and the rest of this post) will contain spoilers from the final installments of the Harry Potter films.

In this LeakyMug, Melissa and Andrew discuss the new footage, which includes glimpses of:
  • Dead Dumbledore in the tomb
  • Nagini
  • Bellatrix holding Harry
  • Harry and Ron Fighting
  • The Seven Potters
  • The Wedding
  • Harry and Hagrid driving through Hogwarts
  • Snape meeting with Voldemort
  • Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor
  • Death Eaters congregating
  • Rufus Scrimgeour
  • Harry and Hagrid on the motorbike.
Keep watch on the @Leaky and @MuggleNetLive for continuous updates.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

hallows or horcruxes?: lol I’m 27 but I’m glad you liked the post, it kind of got buried in all the comments ;)

Posted by darthorcrux on July 25, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator

whoops! sorry brandon!

Posted by hallows or horcruxes? on July 25, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_logo_thumb

@Iceholic: Oh, my bad. I thought it was real. _

Posted by Ccysf. (*ROAR!*) on July 25, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator

the time i gave them this afternoon is up

do as it says

make mugglent pay
make leaky pay
make wb pay (in ways that dont hurt DH)

spill the blood of those repsonsible everywhere

WAR HAS COME

Posted by hallowman on July 25, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator

No apologies needed at all, I just thought it was funny. I guess I am a kid at heart. Proud of it.

Posted by darthorcrux on July 25, 2010, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

I’m tempted to search Youtube for it, but I just know all I’ll find are endless Rick Astley videos.

Posted by ScottMan on July 26, 2010, 03:48 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

@Hp_ii_thumb

I thought we were getting the footage.

WHY!?!?!? What the heck made you think this?!?!

Comic con footage doesn’t get released. It never has! It gets leaked.

People are such greedy babies who want their Christmas present early.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on July 26, 2010, 04:13 AM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

I cant believe there are 1361 comments on MN on this topic.
xD

Posted by Rose on July 26, 2010, 05:07 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

wow I do plan on giving it a look, just as soon as I can manage to do so!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on July 26, 2010, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

There has to be someone who recorded it…. Pretty please?
I’m going to check other places as well, I really want to see this footage, it sounds amazing…
Why hasn’t WB released this yet?!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on July 26, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s great! Thanks for the footage!

B100chocolate_thumb_thumb

I have literally been going crazy since the 24. WHY OH WHY IS THERE NO FOOTAGE! All of us HP fans are dying to see this! Can someone out there PLEASE post it on Youtube or anywhere!

Posted by Love.for.the.marauders*ROAR!* on July 26, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Anyone else actually there? Although I absolutely loved seeing the footage. (It was amazing, I was breathless and in shock.) I was overall disappointed in the presentation. We only got Tom Felton? Where was David Yates or David Heyman or even Steve Klose? All the other panels were filled with dirctors, producers, writers and actors. The Harry Potter portion of the Warners Bros presentation was the weakest segment. They put more effort into The Green Lantern and Sucker Punch panels. I was offended and disappointed. Most people even walked out after the Deathly Hallows stuff was done. This is the last Comic-Con before the last movies come out. They could have easily done so much more with it. Very sad.

Posted by eiVega on July 26, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Must. see. footage. explodes

Posted by spiritbound on July 26, 2010, 01:02 PM report to moderator

I totally agree with eiVega. Waited all night and felt royally screwed. My wife is the hugest fan and nothing hurt me more than seeing her disappointed face after the lame HP presentation at comic con. Warner Bros should be ashamed at itself for their ungrateful attitude to their fans and ticket buyers. I think HP fans should feel collectively insulted by this fan abuse and reconsider their choice in movies in the future.

Posted by sdfan on July 26, 2010, 08:38 PM report to moderator

The story of the boggart assuming Snape's shape, and the way that Neville had dressed it in his grandmother's clothes, had traveled through the school like wildfire. Snape didn't seem to find it funny. His eyes flashed menacingly at the very mention of Pr

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014