"Deathly Hallows" Website Updated Following Release of First Official Teaser Poster

Posters
Posted by: Rosi
July 03, 2010, 12:31 PM

The official website for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has now been updated to reflect yesterday's release of the first official one sheet teaser poster, which you can find here in our galleries. The website's new background is a wider version of the teaser poster, revealing more of the mountains and skyline surrounding Hogwarts. Take a look at the website via this link.

The recently released trailer for "Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" can be found right here in our galleries. The first of the two films is set to be released on the 19th of November, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Posters News

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Great!! So excited!!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on July 03, 2010, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

“It all ends here” !!!!!!!!!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on July 03, 2010, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Imagescaz0ju4o_thumb

I really wish the hadn’t used the slogan ‘It all ends here’ Reminds me every time that it really is all gonna end soon!

Posted by casweasley on July 03, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

We’re getting closer!!!!!!!! Only 5 months to go! I love the website! :D
I wonder when we will get start getting the other posters?

Posted by cghambright on July 03, 2010, 01:22 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Heh … so cool that some people (well, the poster above me) already have that dramatic and chilling pic as their avatar.
Yeah I wonder when we will get other posters. There were a whole lot for OoTP with the nemesis idea. I dont remember there being so many for HBP but, that could just be me lol

Posted by Moose_Starr on July 03, 2010, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

AAAAAAAAAH!!!

Posted by Miroca on July 03, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I remember loads and loads of character posters for HBP, but none were ever as stunning as this. It’s almost exactly the same as PS with the boats headed to Hogwarts with the tagline “The Magic Begins” Who knew I’d be this crazy 9 years later. Just goes to show maybe true love lasts a lifetime :P I really want a wallpaper version- sort it out WB

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 03, 2010, 02:03 PM report to moderator

HEY DIDNT ANYONE NOTICE A LITTLE GASH MARK ON HERMOINES NECK IN THE TRAILER RIGHT AFTER THEY LEAVE MALFOY MANORREMEMBER BELLATRIX CUTS HER!! I NOTICED THIS LIKE AFTER THE 67TH TIME OF WATCHING THE TRAILER

Posted by Mercedes33 on July 03, 2010, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I just checked out the website. Beautiful!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 03, 2010, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

Everytime i see the slogan i die a little inside… </3

Posted by ProfessorAlice on July 03, 2010, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Img_3143_thumb

this poster just kills me D: its so sad knowing it all is coming to an end, even if its never truly over for some

Posted by HufflepuffKiwi on July 03, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Not trying to be nit-picky or anything, but did anyone see that chunk of Hogwarts falling from the tower in the reflection but isn’t in the original? Apparently it’s in the ‘poster’ version…don’t know why they decided to remove it for the website though.

Posted by Scarlette on July 03, 2010, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

aww…:( I am just re-reading Deathly Hallows and it´s coming…i am at chapter 31 now…booo,i will cry soon…a lot…D:

Posted by Black_wind on July 03, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Harrypottercoat_of_arms_thumb

well spotted mercedes33!!!

Posted by LilynLuna on July 03, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

“it all ends here”.. it made me tear up :(

Posted by IloveDobby on July 03, 2010, 05:31 PM report to moderator

"Merry Christmas," said George. "Don't go downstairs for a bit."[br]"Why not?" said Ron.[br]"Mum's crying again," said Fred heavily. "Percy sent back his Christmas jumper."[br]"Without a note," added George.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014