Happy Birthday Jo and Harry!

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
July 31, 2010, 04:25 PM

Today, we celebrate the birthdays of two very special individuals: J. K. Rowling and Harry Potter.  Please take a moment to join us here today in sharing your best wishes to these extraordinary people.

As per Leaky tradition, we shall mark this day in our usual way. :)  Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Happee Birthday Jo Harry and Neville. Was Neville on the same day as Harry or ?

Frak Cool art

Posted by Sol on July 31, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Happy birthday, you two. You both have made more of an impact on my life than you can every imagine. Jo, your books helped me through one of the toughest years of my life, they were always there, enabling me to escape my harsh reality and enter a new world. Harry, you’ve always been there for me, through thick and thin; I’ve grown up with you, and you’ve been my best friend for five years now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO AND HARRY!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on July 31, 2010, 08:14 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Jo. You’ve given us so much. Thank you. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t know where I’d be. Friendless probably. Most likely interested in dumb things like makeup. Thank you.

Posted by albuspotter27 (the Radish) [sherbert] on July 31, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Happy birthday Harry and J.K.Rowling! Thank you for making my life magical :)

Posted by Petra on July 31, 2010, 08:16 PM report to moderator

The Rotfang Conspiracy07 bows down before her Worshipfulness, and wishes her Mindblowingness a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And, further wishes it to be known that the conspiracy theory that Your Brilliantness is in reality several authors from various Scandinavian countries is nothing but a scurrilous porky-pie put about by the wrackspurt-ridden minds of the deluded.

Your Luminescencenesse’s most Humble Servant

Posted by rotfang07 on July 31, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Nevilleee_thumb

A very happy birthday to you, Jo and Harry!

Posted by trollboogies on July 31, 2010, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I too hope that JKR had a fabulous day with her nearest and dearest.

Now, I wonder if in future years it will mean anything to Chelsea Clinton that her wedding anniversary falls on Harry’s birthday? That wedding is causing a right tizzy today in my corner of the world: lots of roads closed, the Hudson Line of Metro North Railroad commandeered, boaters not allowed in the Hudson, a no-fly zone over much of Dutchess County…

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 31, 2010, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Buddychrist_thumb

A definite day to celebrate!

Posted by Triple_S on July 31, 2010, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Oh Happy day for us all to a special day for the world! Peace and Love is what they both brought! Let’s keep it that way always! Love you all! Happy Birthday Jo and Harry ! Thank You! XO

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 31, 2010, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

Happy birthday Jo and Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you both!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on July 31, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Severus_snape_2_thumb

Happy Birthday to J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter!!!

Posted by FireDragons321 on July 31, 2010, 08:54 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Happy birthday Jo and Harry, i hope you’ve both had a magical birthday. :) <3

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 31, 2010, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_order_of_the_phoenix_ver10_thumb

Happy Birthday !!!!

Posted by PatrickPotter on July 31, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Casey_close_up_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo Rowling and Harry Potter.

Posted by JKMcGonagall on July 31, 2010, 09:09 PM report to moderator
47_thumb
1996 Points

Happy Birthday! I don’t know where i would be if you never wrote Harry Potter, so thank you Jo!

Posted by ronlvr44 on July 31, 2010, 09:11 PM report to moderator

"Really, Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time... Not a week has passed since I became headmaster of this school when I haven't had at least one owl complaining about the way I r