New Image of Harry, Ron, and Hermione from "Deathly Hallows" Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2010, 08:53 PM

A new image from "Deathly Hallows" has been released in KansasCity.com. It is of Harry, Ron, and Hermione entering Grimmauld Place and can be viewed here in our Image Galleries.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter.com for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Cool picture. Oh yeah, FIRST!!!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on August 18, 2010, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Is that snack-y thing a door knocker? It looks cool!

Posted by Lysh on August 18, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

snake-y thing*

(wow, I must be hungry lol)

Posted by Lysh on August 18, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Another awesome pic!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 18, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Cool pic, i wonder if they’re going to do the ghost Dumbledore rising from the carpet bit???

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 18, 2010, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

Is this at the Gaunt house? Because in HBP the Gaunt house has a snake nailed to the door. Of course, this could be at Grimmauld Place, but I’d also think the Gaunt house too based on the door.

Posted by The Hollow on August 19, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

Never mind, I read the description, which says it’s at Grimmauld Place.

Posted by The Hollow on August 19, 2010, 12:13 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thats really nice!! great going

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 19, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Boysoverflowers1_thumb

The entrance looks a lot like how I imagined it!

Posted by Siяiusly ℓöõnÿ ☼ROAR☼ on August 19, 2010, 01:00 AM report to moderator

I wonder what happens to Grimauld Place in ‘the future’ ? ………..can’t wait for the Encyclopaedia – just hope the million and one questions I still have are answered !

Posted by Prof Thicky on August 19, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Looks good, pretty much how i had it in my mind.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on August 19, 2010, 05:31 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Nice pic!
But it looks more ike the Guant Shack than Grimmauld Place …
Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 19, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator

Great picture! Definitely Grimmauld Place…snake door knocker. Gaunt’s place had a read snake nailed to the front door…

Posted by Dawna on August 19, 2010, 08:08 AM report to moderator

real, I meant!

Posted by Dawna on August 19, 2010, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That picture looks awesome!!!!!!

"Think of a dream, quick," he told Ron, "in case the old toad comes our way."[br]"I did it last time," Ron protested, "it's your turn, you tell me one."[br]"Oh, I dunno..." said Harry desperately, who could not remember dreaming anything at all over the l