Rupert Grint to Talk "Cherrybomb" at Regent Street Apple Store

Grint
Posted by: Rosi
August 18, 2010, 10:33 AM

Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) will be at the Apple Store in Regent Street, London, talking about the making of "Cherrybomb" on the evening of the film's DVD release. The event will take place on Monday, 23rd August from 6.30pm to 7.30pm and there will be no charge for entry. Grint will also take part in a Q&A with fans.

Thanks to Order Partner RupertGrint.net for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

0322091528_thumb

I wonder how much he gets paid to do appearances? He can’t possibly need the money. Must be part of contract. Either way, it would be fun to see him.

Posted by taoist1 on August 18, 2010, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Is the DVD being released the same time in North America? Cause I really want to see it!

Posted by Sauvium ROAR!? on August 18, 2010, 11:02 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

How annoying! I live in Hertfodshire, 20 min train trip to london but with no money for the fare and 3 kids off on there school holidays i cant go :O( BUT I am DEFO going to London next year for the final part of The deathly Hallows and watching them go in on the red carpet and hopefully get some decent snaps and some autographs :O)

Posted by kellymw on August 18, 2010, 11:13 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Hertfordshire*

Posted by kellymw on August 18, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_august_001_thumb

Ahhh, the day before his birthday! Yay Rupert! When is it coming out in America? I want to see it! And Wild Target . . . .

Posted by PkRae210 on August 18, 2010, 12:06 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Great I love to hear about and see Rupert Grint in public.

Posted by molly43 on August 18, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Aw man, I wish for once the actors would come here in Toronto…….but alas that’s not possible.

Hpdh_thumb

come to usa buddy

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 18, 2010, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I apologize for making a comment unrelated to the story, but does anyone know what time the new pottercast in being recorded today, and if it’s going to be a live show?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on August 18, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator
The_magic_is_gone_thumb

I would love to see Rupert in person!!! I wish they would come here

Posted by iButterbeer on August 18, 2010, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Sorry to go totally off-topic, but I can’t figure out how to notify Leaky about a Potter-related news item that should be reported, so here it is:

Effective August 25, the Potter Puppet Pals folks will no longer be able to market their tee-shirts and other gear, due apparently to a threat of a copyright infringement lawsuit from Warner Brothers. So this is your last opportunity to order yours! (In the interests of full disclosure, I hereby reveal that I have NO connections whatsoever with the young mad geniuses behind PPP, other than that I proudly wear – and drink my coffee out of – some of their merchandise.)

The tee-shirts order page can be found at www.bluetigertees.com/pppstore.htm. And : PPPPPP to WB for spoiling a fun little grassroots enterprise out of corporate greed!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 18, 2010, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

omg! omg! omg! I’m from Romania and I have always dreamed about traveling to the UK. And it’s happening on Sunday :-D Plus, Rupert now… I know I will almost certainly not have the chance to see him, but at least I’m a lot closer ;-))

Posted by devilskinn on August 18, 2010, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Ha! Apple must be pretty happy about that! Love you Rupert!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 18, 2010, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

have to find out urgently where Regent Street is :-p

Posted by devilskinn on August 18, 2010, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Oh too those who do go please take pics so we can see!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 18, 2010, 08:11 PM report to moderator

"But most wizards doesn't want a house-elf who wants paying, miss. 'That's not the point of a house-elf,' they says, and they slammed the door in Dobby's face! Dobby likes work, but he wants to wear clothes and he wants to be paid, Harry Potter... Dobby l