Happy Birthday, Rupert Grint

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
August 24, 2010, 09:06 AM

Please join us at TLC in sending birthday wishes to Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley). The actor is today celebrating his 22nd birthday. Many happy returns, Rupert!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

354970789b_thumb

Happy birthday Rupert! <3 :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 24, 2010, 10:17 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Rupert Grint

Posted by KiwiBrian on August 24, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert! Hope you have an awesome day of celebration! Keep up the great work acting and I can’t wait to see you in more movies…. along with Deathly Hallows of course. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 24, 2010, 10:50 PM report to moderator
47_thumb
1996 Points

my mom is so lucky, she shares her birthday with my favorite actor! Happy birthday Rupert! <3

Posted by ronlvr44 on August 24, 2010, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Dear RUUUPEEEERT,
Happy birthday to you!!!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on August 25, 2010, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Voldemort_thumb

Happy birthday chap

Posted by Garrett on August 25, 2010, 03:26 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday dear Rupert…

I love you….

Posted by WeasleyIsAlwaysMyKing on August 25, 2010, 05:27 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Happy Belated B’day, hope it was a good one! ;D x

Wig4_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 25, 2010, 06:29 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Happy Day Rupert – treat yourself to an ice cream from your own truck!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on August 25, 2010, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Cbmtv1_thumb

I wish u had the Happiest of Birthdays Rupeys dearest! :)
Sorry I’m a bit late :S

Posted by HallowsRonsCinderella on August 25, 2010, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_august_001_thumb

Happy Birthday! a day late, but I twittered it yesterday, soooo this still counts ;)

Posted by PkRae210 on August 25, 2010, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Noavatar-normal_thumb

Happy birthday Rupert! You are an amazing actor and do a great job portraying Ron. Hope you have a great day!

Posted by stregs12 on August 25, 2010, 09:59 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Happy Birthday Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint, you did a very great job for being Ron, Thank you very much for the happiness that you always spread for us, thank you for being strong and in what ever comes in life you have your family and best friend (of course) to help you, and that inspired me so much. Thank You because you smiled, I smiled, it makes my life complete, thank you for everything. I’m going to miss you too so much, always remember that we your fans are always for you. May God Bless you always and more birthday’s to come. We Love You! Stay who you are. :> mwuah!

Posted by blessi on August 26, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Rupert Grint, Ron Weasley!!!! I hope you are able to have a wonderful celebration!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on August 26, 2010, 08:42 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Dumbledore never told you that the reason you bear that scar was hidden in the bowels of the Department of Mysteries?" said Malfoy sneeringly.