Felton, Rankin and Lewis to Attend 2010 Magic Christmas Convention in France

Conventions
Posted by: Rosi
August 30, 2010, 06:24 PM

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley) and Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) are among the Harry Potter actors who will attend the Magic Christmas Harry Potter convention in Paris, France. The convention takes place on the 18th and 19th of December this year at La Maison Internationale.

Guests will have the chance to attend talk sessions with speakers who worked on the Harry Potter films as well as a number of the actors. Attendees will also be able to meet the special guests during photoshoot and autograph sessions. Games, contests, magic shows, an orchestra playing music from the films and a Christmas Ball will also feature over the weekend.

Tickets are now on sale at this link via SpotLight Events; three differently priced tickets can be purchased, with prices starting at 55 for the Squib Pass, €140 for the Wizard Pass and €200 for the Order of Merlin Pass. You can find the Facebook page for the Magic Christmas convention right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

Fb_pic2_thumb

Why they cant do this sort of a thing in the UK ,where Harry Potter was actually written i dont know!

Posted by dracomalfoyfan on August 30, 2010, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

i want to go!
And i agree with you up there! :D

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 30, 2010, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

They should attend LeakyCon next summer. hint hint wink wink :)

Posted by Alli on August 30, 2010, 06:56 PM report to moderator
The_magic_is_gone_thumb

oh, man! They don’t do anything in the US of A! I love Tom Felton!

Posted by iButterbeer on August 30, 2010, 07:04 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Aaaaaaaaah, now I want to go to France this December………

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on August 30, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Gotta go to France

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 30, 2010, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

I agree with iButterbeer
I need to get my hi-nee over there….

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on August 30, 2010, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That is SO COOL!!! Now if only they could come see us at LeakyCon 2011…. lol

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 30, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Its impossible for me to go and attend that as i am in India but someday i will meet Tom, i like him very much.

Posted by Susmita singh on August 31, 2010, 12:58 AM report to moderator

dracomalfoyfan, I totally agree, we have nothing over here!

Posted by Rainbow*Bubbles on August 31, 2010, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

yeah i won’t be able to make it to france for christmas haha… but it sounds like an awesome event! wish i could be there :)

Posted by harrygetsme on August 31, 2010, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool for them.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 31, 2010, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

That is so cool!!!!!! i wish i could go—but that would mean flying to paris from chicago before finals are over….not happening!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 31, 2010, 06:42 AM report to moderator
B6u3xy_thumb

@Susmita singh, I know what you feel. We have no chance to meet them in our countries. Still glad for French ^^

Posted by Gucia ROAR! on August 31, 2010, 07:17 AM report to moderator
The_weasley_gang__finished_by_finangel_thumb

to be fair the u.s has harry potter wizarding world, so to saying that the u.s has nothing is a bit unfair.

Posted by cauldronbum on August 31, 2010, 08:05 AM report to moderator

"If I get caught before I can get to the Stone, well, I'll have to go back to the Dursleys and wait for Voldemort to find me there, it's only dying a bit later than I would have, because I'm never going over to the Dark Side! I'm going through that trapdo

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014