Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 81 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 30, 2010, 01:37 AM

There are now only 81 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here's today's quote!

"Where are we?" he asked, peering around at a fresh mass of trees as Hermione opened the beaded bag and began tugging out tent poles.
"The Forest of Dean," she said. "I came camping here once with my mum and dad."
    -Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Untitled-1_copy_thumb

81 days..sounds likee 81 years for me

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on August 30, 2010, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Hermione and her bag makes me LOL. But she’s so prepared. Got to love her for that. LOL

Posted by SlyBones on August 30, 2010, 07:03 PM report to moderator
The_magic_is_gone_thumb

81 days, baybee!! We can take it!!

Posted by iButterbeer on August 30, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

i went camping with these people. we’d never met before, our mother’s had just signed us up. i only knew my cousin, and we’re both big hp fans. we then discovered two of the other 5 girls had finished the series multiple times and were as obsessed as we were. then we found nora hadn’t finished, and she’d brought dh with her to read. we took turns reading aloud to eachother before we went to bed each night, reading a chapter, or more, or less, depending on when we got tired. we started around the break into the ministry. igot to read the silver doe aloud, and when i get to the line “and there was RON-” i nora gasped and said “YES! NO WAY!” and we laughed. later we (all seven of us) slept in the four-man tent (i wont say we all slept together because natalie will come hurt me.) and read all we could. the words “harry potter marathon” will never mean the same thing again. we finished on the last night of camp. i’m crying as i write this, because it was the first time in all my 3 years of summer camp i had ever made new friends, and kept in touch with them. i count them as some of my best and closest friends. here’s to you GTB!

Harry-potter-stars_thumb

i hate camping, but would make an exception to stay in the forest of dean with ron, harry and hermione. love them!

Posted by harrygetsme on August 31, 2010, 04:23 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

the days seem to fly by yet there is still 81 days…what gives?

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on August 31, 2010, 06:55 AM report to moderator
B6u3xy_thumb

Unlucky me that I’ve never met Hermione while I’ve gone camping with my friends.

Posted by Gucia ROAR! on August 31, 2010, 08:25 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

If it were not for Hermoine thinking ahead, planning, and being very stealth, what would have happened to the Trio? Her cleverness and intelligence got them so far!

Posted by Smitch on August 31, 2010, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Heart pounding!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 31, 2010, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

81 Whoo Hoo…

Posted by Won_Two on September 01, 2010, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Hermione is great :))

Posted by peterpan216 on September 01, 2010, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

@ Smitch: I, solemnly, couldn’t agree more :)) However, I started to like her even better when she started to toe out of line starting with a punch in Draco’s face in “the prisoner of Azkaban” :)))

Posted by peterpan216 on September 01, 2010, 02:55 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I'm never wearing them," Ron was saying stubbornly. "Never."[br]"Fine," snapped Mrs. Weasley. "Go naked. And, Harry, make sure you get a picture of him. Goodness knows I could do with a laugh."