"Deathly Hallows: Part One" Video Game Box Art Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 05, 2010, 02:05 PM

The cover art for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game has been released via the Electronic Arts (EA) Facebook page and website.  Available to view right here in our Image Galleries, the cover art shows Harry brandishing his wand, with the evil eyes of Lord Voldemort looking out above him.

The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game will be available on Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3, Windows PC, Wii, and Nintendo DS on November 19, 2010.

Many thanks Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Draco_malfoy_icon

Oh YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
It´s gonna be soooo cool, and I´m sooo excited!! (both for the movie and the game). I want it nooow!!:)
OMG this is just soooooo great!!!:)

Posted by jessyginny on August 05, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Oh YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
OMG this is just soooooo great!!!:)

Posted by jessyginny on August 05, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Awesome! I’m not much of a video game person, but I think I’ll get this one when it comes out :)

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on August 05, 2010, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Intense!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 05, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator

it’s freakin coolness.

Posted by Gryffindor12 on August 05, 2010, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

Cool! I don’t play the video games usually tho. I played the PS gameboy color game, it was nice

Posted by Furan on August 05, 2010, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

very good, Definitely better than that hideous cover of HBP.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on August 05, 2010, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

wooo cant wait

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 05, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I like the cover art very much, and hope to try the video game soon. It should be challenging but fun.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 05, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator

Looks really cool. I want it so bad!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on August 05, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

coooool

Posted by Nwrosey on August 05, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Looks pretty cool!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 05, 2010, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That looks awesome! I want one!

Bneerhsg_thumb

getting it! (:

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 05, 2010, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Jksgdhlkjhdsfg_thumb

Yeah! C’mon Harry! Do those thigh raises! Feel the BURN!

All joking aside on Harry’s leg position on the cover, it looks so fun! Can’t wait to buy it. :D

Posted by RavenclawZombie on August 05, 2010, 09:44 PM report to moderator

"If only we'd done human Transfiguration already! But I don't think we start that until sixth year, and it can go badly wrong if you don't know what you're doing..."[br]"Yeah, I don't fancy walking around with a periscope sticking out of my head," said Ha