Ontario Science Centre Extends Run of Harry Potter Exhibition

Movies
Posted by: Rosi
August 06, 2010, 07:36 PM

The Harry Potter Exhibition at The Ontario Science Centre will extend its run for an extra fortnight, until Monday, 6th September, 2010. A press release issued today comments that the extension will give "fans of all ages a final chance to see this exceptional exhibition."

Harry Potter: The Exhibition is currently on display on Level 6 of the Ontario Science Centre's Special Exhibition Hall. The exhibition is open between 10am and 7pm, except on Fridays and Saturdays when it does not close until 9pm. Tickets, which include admission to the Science Centre, cost $27.50 for adults, $20 for children and $23.50 for youths and seniors. You can find more information about the exhibition and buy tickets at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Picture_6_thumb

Awesome! It was great, anyone in the Toronto area should check it out!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on August 06, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

i saw it in chicago— its brilliant, go see it!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on August 06, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator

I saw it first in chicago then on harry potter’s birthday in toronto!

Posted by lizzyrc on August 06, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I went to see it in Toronto and really enjoyed it. I thought it was very well done. Really cool to see the detail put into the individual textbooks and such. I’d say my favourite parts were the chess pieces and seeing Snape’s notes in the Half-Blood Prince potions book.

Posted by HufflepuffSam on August 06, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

Ha Sick! I’m def going again.

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on August 06, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

It was definitely worth seeing, but you have to get the audio guide. Without that, there just isn’t the information and insights to keep it interesting. At least, interesting for 2.5 hours plus and more interesting than an earthquake!

Posted by jillians642 on August 06, 2010, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

needs to come to atlanta

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 06, 2010, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Awesome! :) Wish, I could go …… shame I live in the UK! :(

Wig4_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 07, 2010, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Hermione03_thumb

o I wish I saw it

Posted by HerzeY on August 07, 2010, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I hope it will come to Hong Kong.

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on August 07, 2010, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Gillian40_thumb

Yay! I don’t know why I still haven’t gone to see it

Posted by Gillian B on August 07, 2010, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Oh, I saw this in Boston, and it is amazing. If you are in or near Ontario, don’t miss this chance!!!

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s great! I’ve been to the Exhibition already……….It’s amazing! You get sorted, you get to see the actual props. It’s fun. You also get to pull Mandrakes and sit in Hagrid’s Giant Chair!

I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Haha I just went yesterday! T’was AMAZING, I loved seeing all the props and the costumes, just knowing that the cast actually wore them and the stuff was actually used was incredible. All the detail they put in … even all the fake food!!
The chess pieces were enormous, really awesome. Imagine being 11 and filming with those!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on August 07, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator

"I've not bin meself lately... Worried abou' Buckbeak, an' no one likin' me [br]classes --"[br]"We do like them!" lied Hermione at once.[br]"Yeah, they're great!" said Ron, crossing his fingers under the table.