EA Games Release New "Deathly Hallows" Video Game Wallpaper

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
August 09, 2010, 05:58 PM

EA Games has released a new "Deathly Hallows" wallpaper on the official Electronic Arts website for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game. The wallpaper, which you can find here in our galleries, features an unidentified Death Eater casting a spell on a broomstick.

As we previously told you, the website also features extras such as a seven minute video podcast with the game's producer, Darren Potter and a further two wallpapers for download, which you can also find at this link in our galleries.

You can access the official EA website for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game via this link. The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game from EA will be compatible with the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, Windows PC and mobile devices. The game is due to be released in the UK, India, France and Australia on the 19th of November, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

This is so cool!!!

Posted by hewy on August 09, 2010, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Great. I’ll grab it as soon as it is released

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 09, 2010, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

nice pic. if you look close enough, u can see the death eater is attached to some kind of harness, which is pretty smart. ill bet that gives the cahrms caster a lot more flexibility when they’re flying and shooting spells at the same time :)

Posted by hermy007 on August 09, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

what about usa

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 10, 2010, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

This is so cool!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 10, 2010, 04:50 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I love all the detail of the death Eater flying! Wish I had a video game system so I could play this when it comes out!

Posted by Rosie016 on August 10, 2010, 08:24 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Yay! It looks really good. I’m getting it as soon as it comes out!
At least it’s in the UK … for once … =D

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 10, 2010, 12:00 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

I really hope this isn’t as big a disappointment as the other EA HP games. Perhaps the “road movie” theme will help with the game play.

Posted by Silvery Doe on August 10, 2010, 02:21 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I think the harness thing is on every broomstick. Ah I love the artwork on the website, the creepy Voldemort eyes are my wallpaper. I love the winter feel of Part I. I never thought of that before but it will make both parts feel like we’ve been on a journey through winter into summer again for Part II. I’m with Silvery Doe I think the road movie element of I will improve the gameplay. Think of all the different environments you’ll have to trek through. I love roaming around Hogwarts and getting to know the layout but I’m really excited for this game

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 10, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Cool!

Wand_thumb

I love how the producer’s last name is Potter!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 11, 2010, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’ll pass…

Posted by Won_Two on August 13, 2010, 12:41 AM report to moderator

In the immediate aftermath of their departure there was a great wave of talk about copying them, so that Harry frequently heard students saying things like, "Honestly, some days I just feel like jumping on my broom and leaving this place," or else, "One m