Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 61 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 20, 2010, 03:44 AM

There are now only 61 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Why did half of us never even know she existed, until they carried the coffin out of the house and held a funeral for her? Where was saintly Albus while Ariana was locked in the cellar? Off being brilliant at Hogwarts, and never mind what was going on in his own house!"
- Auntie Muriel
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Wedding"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

oh 61 more days. i m dying. i cant wait anymore. atleast there is a trailer coming up

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 20, 2010, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

So I was just at harrypotter.com and looked at the credits for Deathly Hallows.
I noticed JK Rowling has a producer credit! Unless I’m mistaken, I don’t think she’s ever been credited as a producer before!
I assume it means she was more involved with production.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on September 20, 2010, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Yeah, only 61 days. But can’t wait. Excited!!

Posted by Susmita singh on September 20, 2010, 04:55 AM report to moderator

well in my country we’ll have to wait for at least one more week before the movie hits theaters so this count down is not really precise for us :(

Posted by daldula on September 20, 2010, 05:21 AM report to moderator

ah I cant wait any longer! I love Auntie Muriel she’s such a bag

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 20, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator
58118_132230363492317_100001160614391_151843_1249933_n_thumb

If JK rowling really is helping with the producing of this movie, it is going to be the best out HP movie!!!

Posted by JK.jr. on September 20, 2010, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

This quote was so infuriating! Of course, I didn’t believe Muriel, and I was frustrated that Harry became so fixated on her version of DD’s story. I felt really bad for Doge in this scene, too. Then to find out later what really happened to Ariana — that there was some grain of truth in all of the bad things said about DD — the whole thing was just tragic.

38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

Ariana….. It’s terrible what happened!!!! And I have a feeling that these 2 movies are going to be the best because its all the actors and actresess’ last chance on the HP stage.

Posted by Sohumdore on September 20, 2010, 08:48 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

oh that Muriel ……i wish i REALLY knew what happened to her ………..
61 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH over the top excitement

Posted by farewell_fred on September 20, 2010, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Thank goodness for the trailer! I’m getting to excited for this…

Posted by Smitch on September 20, 2010, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I hope we get to see a flashback to Dumbledore’s family when he or Aberforth are recounting how Ariana died. This subplot in DH really shattered my old perceptions of Dumbledore, but in the end it made him a much deeper and more complicated character. I hope they do justice to the importance of Ariana and her death in the movie. So excited!

Posted by Bless_the_children on September 20, 2010, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

Muriel is so annoying … x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on September 20, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator

Wonder if they will go into the Aunt Muriel story at all in the movie…hmmm…somehow I’m not too confident they will go that far in the movie. Seems they always cut out stuff like that, then add stuff that just never happens (getting chased by snatchers, the Burrow being set on fire, etc.).

Posted by slayerbaby76 on September 20, 2010, 12:02 PM report to moderator

This shows that we have to know all facts before we judge and don’t have prejudices. Not anything is clear on the first view…

Posted by ginnyshiel on September 20, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

muhahaha so funny auntie muriel. well 19 nov 59 days no longer before the movie hit the theaters i’m so excited to see the scene with hermione house XD

Posted by Lost Northern on September 20, 2010, 12:51 PM report to moderator

"All right, then," Black said, without taking his eyes off the rat. "Tell them whatever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for..."[br]"You're nutters, both of you," said Ron shakily, looking round at Harry and

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014