"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 09:00 PM

The first full theatrical trailer for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film has now been released online and can be watched HERE in our Video Galleries and below!  Enjoy!

Update: WB has now released download links for the trailer in a multitude of formats and sizes:

WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Meatstrong_thumb

That is freaking bananas!

Posted by theatregirl25 *ROAR* on September 22, 2010, 10:12 PM report to moderator

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited by a trailer! WOW!!!!!

Posted by HPMommy on September 22, 2010, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

HOLY DANG!! this movie looks amazing!!

Posted by hermy007 on September 22, 2010, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG That LOOKS sOOOOOOO AMAZING!

Posted by Beckster235 on September 22, 2010, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

oops, he says “nobody else is gonna die, not for me.” well, THAT’S okay. anyone else catch the clip from “chamber of secrets” of riddle exploding?

Posted by abandonedboyjon on September 22, 2010, 10:14 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Sohumdore on September 22, 2010, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Are-you-going-out_thumb

that was intense, these movies are looking like they will definitely be the best of all the movies and truest to the book. 2 parts was a great idea

Posted by minister kingsley on September 22, 2010, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Luna_sam_thumb

That is the BEST thing EVER. I can’t even describe how amazing that was. Just leaves me a little bit speechless…

Posted by nargles, oh my! on September 22, 2010, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

The new wcenes that were shown were of not great quality i’m eagerly awaiting the better HD one. By seeing the images i can tell it would be better.By the way i loved the trailer

Posted by blackhair on September 22, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

@abandonendboyjon YES! I thought that bit might have been when Voldy actually dies (though that would be in the second part) then i slowed it down and paused it and saw Tom Riddles hair and realised it was from the second film, I wish they’d stop doing that!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 22, 2010, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Hp-22_thumb

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW ! IS ALL I GOT TO SAY

Posted by potterprab on September 22, 2010, 10:22 PM report to moderator

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!! I seriously have chills all over my body right now!!!!

Posted by hpfan89 on September 22, 2010, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

i meant abt the scenes sorry for the mistake

Posted by blackhair on September 22, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Dh_poster_high_res_thumb

OMGOMGOMG Somebody get me a time-turner so I can jump to November 19th!!!! This trailer was AWSOME! I’m starting to get my hopes up that they’re actually going to stay true to the book! Although, I’m still trying to figure out how they’re going to resolve everything, if they do….. But NO MATTER - BRING ON POTTER!!!!!

Posted by elsabetharia on September 22, 2010, 10:30 PM report to moderator
New-harry-ron-hermione-on-the-run-deathly-hallows-part-i-poster-harry-potter-15977926-563-835_thumb

That was…..holy crap! Freaking amazing!!!!

Posted by HunterGoddess on September 22, 2010, 10:38 PM report to moderator

"Where will you go, Dumbledore?" whispered Professor McGonagall. "Grimmauld Place?"[br]"Oh no," said Dumbledore with a grim smile. "I am not leaving to go into hiding. Fudge will soon wish he'd never dislodged me from Hogwarts, I promise you..."