High Res "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Stills Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 03, 2010, 01:41 PM

Thanks to WB, we how have high res versions of the new "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" stills that were published in the latest issue of Empire Magazine.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

i like these. On oclumencia.co.br they have a picture of – i think a very dishevled Malfoy senior

Posted by jain on September 03, 2010, 02:20 PM report to moderator

AWESOMENESS TO THE MAX. Thanks for sharing :)

Posted by emdash84 on September 03, 2010, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

I believe that should be “Scrimgeour handing Harry the Snitch” and “Lupin verifying Harry at the Burrow”.

Posted by Phoenix1946 on September 03, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator

I love the Evian water bottle under the chair by Scrimgeour’s leg. I didn’t realize wizards drank Evian. :)

Posted by mlc on September 03, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

These images are such a tease and look awesome! Soooooo excited to see the movie!!!!!!

Posted by Rosie016 on September 03, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Why is that picture called Scrimgeour handing Harry the will? as Phoenix1946 pointed out he is handing him the snitch. And I also think it might very well be Harry walking through Grimmauld Place, not Bathilda’s house, in fact I thought I’d already seen it described that way before, but might have imagined that! lol

Great pictures though :D

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on September 03, 2010, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Ok I found the picture of Grimmauld place, totally different, silly me, it’s the climbing the stairs with the wand lit pose again that threw me!!!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on September 03, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 03, 2010, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

With each picture that is released, it makes me wish it were November 19th already!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on September 03, 2010, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Mr

@Miss Molly – Nice catch. That’s hilarious.

Posted by Mr. Stratford on September 03, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator

Oh my gosh. I cant wait now!

Posted by AndreaB09 on September 03, 2010, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Evian! That’s hysterical!!!

Posted by Rin68nyr on September 03, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Great Pictures, and thanks for pointing out the Evian bottle!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 03, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Can’t wait to see the movie! Only 76 days, 8 hours, and 33 minutes to go!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on September 03, 2010, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

I love these!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on September 03, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator

"I am considered something of a Potter authority; it is widely known that we are friendly. I have assured the spirit community that I will not pester you for information, however. 'Harry Potter knows that he can confide in me with complete confidence,' I