PotterCast LiveStream Recording Thursday, September 9

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
September 08, 2010, 12:54 PM

Join PotterCast this Thursday, September 9th at 11:30 AM PST (2:30 PM EST), for a live recording of our Harry Potter podcast.  Taking place right here on LiveStream, you can listen in, give us your thoughts in the live chat, and keep up with our PotterCast twitter all on one page.  Be sure to check "Attending" on the Facebook invite page via this link.

In addition to this, share with us what you would like to hear on this episode of PotterCast by joining the pre-show planning right here.  On this page you can see what we're planning for this episode and share with us more about what you'd like to hear on the show.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

@ZachBlack

Thank you for the good wishes, I hope I can make it to this PotterCast.

Posted by CatAlly on September 09, 2010, 01:16 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awesome

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 09, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I will try to make it, so if I’m still awake I’ll be there

Posted by KC Nox on September 09, 2010, 05:12 AM report to moderator

@CatAlly…so sorry for your loss

I’m on right now at 10:43 am ct and the LiveStream isn’t woking for today
what gives?????
It said it started at 11:30 am PT (I took it as ET)
where is it am i looking in the wrong place???

Posted by Jeannine on September 09, 2010, 12:08 PM report to moderator

The LiveStream labeled September 2 doesn’t work
Was that supposed to be September 9 ??

Posted by Jeannine on September 09, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

Can’t wait for the next harry potter movie to come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by athena lupin on September 09, 2010, 09:33 PM report to moderator

"Yes," said Voldemort, a grin curling his lipless mouth as the eyes of the circle flashed in Harry's direction. "Harry Potter has kindly joined us for my rebirthing party. One might go so far as to call him my guest of honor."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014