PotterCast 232: A Little Bit Smaller Than the Other One

PotterCast
Posted by: Rosi
January 14, 2011, 07:16 PM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, returns with the latest Harry Potter news and an extended e-Mailbag segment! Willy the Wizard gets tossed out of court and is there a new attraction at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Join Melissa John and Frak for PotterCast 232.

To listen, you can use iTunes or direct download -- you don't need to own an iPod to listen to PotterCast.

Happy listening!

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando
Harry, A History Website
Podcast Alley
Digg

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Dhsmall_thumb

love these :)

Posted by akcorr on January 14, 2011, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lf5ex5tfjg1qcfnt7o1_r1_500_1__thumb

I wanna hear a deathly Hallows movie bit by bit like they did for the other films :)

Posted by Jakk Hagrid on January 14, 2011, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lf5ex5tfjg1qcfnt7o1_r1_500_1__thumb

Posted by Jakk Hagrid on January 14, 2011, 08:08 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Yes! Another one to listen to!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 15, 2011, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

I like PotterCast!

Posted by Butterfly Boy on January 15, 2011, 12:21 PM report to moderator

Where in the World is the Bit-by-Bit? I hope it returns soon! So nice to see another episode online. I’ll be back later to listen.

Posted by potterlover18 on January 15, 2011, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Potter cast is awesome!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on January 15, 2011, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

I hope to get more pottercast they aren’t recording very often anymore I liked it better than LeakyTV i know LeakyTV has video but I loved listening to Pottercast on my ipod

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on January 16, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

I actually heard someone whisper “trust me” while Harry was looking into the mirro shard also, but I wasn’t sure if it was Snape’s voice. I only heard it the second time that I watched the movie and it was faint.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on January 17, 2011, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Did anyone else hear it?

Posted by sgreeter8888 on January 17, 2011, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Pretty good Pottercast. I miss the lengthy conversations, though. It seems a little different these days. I guess everything is winding down, but it would be great to hear some in-depth bit-by-bit.

Posted by Smitch on January 17, 2011, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Please be longer next time! I like PotterCasts!

Posted by sirius33 on January 21, 2011, 11:19 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I actually subscribed to PotterCasts through Itunes. They’re pretty great.

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 12:47 AM report to moderator

Dobby the house-elf was standing beside the table on which Hermione had left her half a dozen knitted hats. His large, pointed ears were now sticking out from beneath what looked like all the hats that Hermione had ever knitted; he was wearing one on top

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014