Fun Friday: Harry Potterscopes For All

Humor
Posted by: Edward
January 28, 2011, 02:01 PM

Confused as to which astrological sign represents your birthday?  Fear not, Harry Potterscopes are here.  Thanks to Roflrazzi, we now know which Harry Potter character represents your birthday.  Check out below to see where you fall in the celestial calendar of Harry Potter.  I'm a Ginny, which one are you?

Which Great Witch Or Wizard Are You?
see more Lol Celebs

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Hikerpugs1_thumb

I’m Dumbledore! According to this one. According to another one linked from the comments on this one, I’m Dobby. I think I’ll take Dumbledore :D

Posted by rosepug on January 28, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator

I’m Voldie…ah well…

Posted by Rosie W on January 28, 2011, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Hmmm…. I’m Snape. I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 28, 2011, 04:42 PM report to moderator

I’m apparently Ginny too. It’s okay though, she’s pretty cool(the book version, that is. The movie version is just not her at all).

Posted by MaiBrunholm on January 28, 2011, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Voldemort?! WHAT?!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on January 28, 2011, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Ooh… I’m a Malfoy – which is so true! LOL

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on January 28, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

DUMBLEDORE! I was thinking “How cool would it be if I was Dumbledore” but I thought it wouldn’t happen because Harry Potter is born in July BUT I GOT DUMBLEDORE! I’m so happy :)

Posted by Sohumdore on January 28, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

by the way Dumbledore is my favorite

Posted by Sohumdore on January 28, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator

I got Draco! :D

Posted by A Sluggish Memory on January 28, 2011, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I’m sorry but this list really has no point whatsoever… it isn’t accurate even! For example, Harry is born on the 31st of July (everyone should know this) and Voldemort on the 31st December (how cool is Jo for settling these dates?!).
I really like the Zodiac thing and I like relating them to HP characters, as well. This is ruining it :-(

Posted by devilskinn on January 28, 2011, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Images-5_thumb

LUNA LOVEGOOD IT IS SOOOO CORRECT :D I AM SERIOUSLY HAPPY!!!!

Posted by DarthSnorkack on January 28, 2011, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Images-5_thumb

@devilskinn

and Ginny is born august 11th. I think Snape is early January

Posted by DarthSnorkack on January 28, 2011, 05:53 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Argh, I got Bellatrix!

Posted by butterbeer bottle on January 28, 2011, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Does anyone know how they determined which character corresponds to which sign and why? I mean, it just seems like someone decided to arbitrarily stick character photos on top of the sign dates. They could at least put descriptions so it looks like it means something.

Posted by DeliaDee on January 28, 2011, 07:09 PM report to moderator

This would have been pretty good if they character’s birthdays matched the horoscope character… Voldemort’s is right, though!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on January 28, 2011, 07:29 PM report to moderator

"I didn't know leprechaun gold vanishes," Ron muttered. "I thought I was paying you back. You shouldn't've given me that Chudley Cannon hat for Christmas."[br]"Forget it, all right?" said Harry.[br]Ron speared a roast potato on the end of his fork, glarin

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014