"Harry Potter: The Exhibition" Extended in Seattle Until Feb. 13, 2011

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 07, 2011, 06:49 PM

The Pacific Science Center has announced that the traveling "Harry Potter: The Exhibition" will remain in Seattle, WA for an extra two weeks.

"Harry Potter: The Exhibition" will now be open until February 13, 2011. The center said that "a strong attendance over the holiday season" encouraged them to keep the exhibit operating past the original January 30th closing day.

More information, including tickets to the exhibit which features costumes and props from all 7 films, can be found here.

The next stop for "Harry Potter: The Exhibition" has not yet been announced, but we'll update once it's revealed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

I am so jealous! My cousins live in Seattle, but I live in CA. They went and said it was a lot of fun. :(

Posted by Percyandpotter on January 07, 2011, 07:38 PM report to moderator
My_parentals_thumb

Lol all my friends on Seattle said it was amazing
curses living in Canada
This is one of those times I wish I could apparate

Posted by Lilly_Potter.jr on January 07, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Yay! This gives me more of a chance to go see it! January is so busy for me, I was worrying that we wouldn’t get a chance to go before it left. YAY!

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on January 07, 2011, 07:55 PM report to moderator

I have gone to it 3 times already and soon will be making a fourth since I’m taking a friend who’s been out of town since it came. I am soo happy it’s been extended for another two weeks. We might go again.

Posted by cleothyla on January 07, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator

It’s great. I was one of the ones who was there over the holidays and I’m going back Monday the 17th with friends coming in from Canada just to see it. If you get the chance go see it, it’s worth the trip.

Posted by SueatDucksfoot on January 07, 2011, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I so wish it will come to HK. :(

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on January 07, 2011, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Ginny-power_thumb

I am going tomorrow!!! Very excited!!!

Posted by wandless witch on January 07, 2011, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Cool. wish they put one in India too

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 08, 2011, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Aria-1x06-pretty-little-liars-girls-13682878-500-375_1__thumb

Wish it was in London. Well… it would be even better if they let you go into Levesden studio and see evrything

Posted by LoonyJennyLovegood on January 08, 2011, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

I know somebody going to Seattle only a few weeks after it will move on; how disappointing! Which city will it move to after this?

Posted by Butterfly Boy on January 08, 2011, 10:34 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

It was such a good exhibit! They really did a great job though I wonder why its in a “science centre” ?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 08, 2011, 11:28 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I hope it comes near me!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 08, 2011, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I want to go see it!!
I couldnt last year

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on January 08, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Lucky for those who can go.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on January 08, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

People who can go are so lucky!

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on January 08, 2011, 08:32 PM report to moderator

Dudley was curled on the ground, his arms clamped over his face; a second dementor was crouching low over him, gripping his wrists in its slimy hands, prizing them slowly, almost lovingly apart, lowering its hooded head toward Dudley's face as though abou