Fan Priority Tickets for Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter Available October 10

Movies
Posted by: Edward
October 05, 2011, 08:56 AM

In a press release, WB announced this morning that a limited number of tickets for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London- The Making of Harry Potter will be available to fans via an exclusive website and password to be revealed on the official tour website and Facebook page on October 10th.  The press release offers more details, saying, in part:

Fans who want to purchase these tickets should follow the link and enter the password to gain access to the limited number of tickets before they sell out. Tickets for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter will then go on general sale from 13th October 2011 via www.wbstudiotour.co.uk
Traditional ticket sales are scheduled to open on October 13th via the website, for the new UK attraction, which is slated to open in the Spring of 2012.

Check out Leaky's full preview of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour right here.  Stay close to Leaky and LeakyNews.com for all the latest as we get closer to the opening.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Would be really nice to be there for this…

Posted by Won_Two on October 05, 2011, 07:04 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Nailing down travel dates for fall 2012. Now it is really going to happen!

Posted by Rhiannon on October 05, 2011, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Dude I want to go.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 05, 2011, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I wish I could go, but I’m going to bet it costs tons at least the traveling part.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 05, 2011, 09:30 PM report to moderator

To quote Britney Spear’s new song: I WANNA GO!!!

Posted by . on October 05, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’m definately going :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 06, 2011, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 06, 2011, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

I am so glad I live in the UK :D

315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i wish i could go

Posted by athena lupin on October 08, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator

"Oh, shut up, the pair of you," said Harry heavily, as Ron opened his mouth to argue back. Hermione and Ron both froze, looking angry and offended. "Can't you give it a rest?" he said. "You're always having a go at each other, it's driving me mad."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014