Video: Behind the Scenes Look at Ron/Hermione Kiss

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 26, 2011, 07:08 PM

Thanks to SnitchSeeker we have a new behind the scenes video of Ron and Hermione's kiss in "Deathly Hallows: Part 2." You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

384899_298846090136516_248223305198795_995858_1002102740_n_thumb

They’re so adorable! :D I love them <3

Posted by SpellRose on November 26, 2011, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Irish_eyes_thumb

My only question is this: What NUMPTY decided to put the other camera angle into the film instead of this one? While any Ron/Hermione kiss is lovely, this camera angle is much preferable, imho, not to mention they look a bit more startled that it happened when they part, which seems more realistic for their two characters (in other words, the acting seems better, too!).

Posted by Night Zephyr on November 26, 2011, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

So adorable! I love them together forever! Can I be honest and they are like the best love team in the whole wide world for me!!! OMG! so cute! I love Romione! <3

Posted by lovelle on November 26, 2011, 08:48 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Wooo… <3

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on November 26, 2011, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

Hahaha, I feel so bad for them, sometimes. “Hey, you know that person you’ve worked with since you were 10 years old? Time to kiss them full on the mouth for the entertainment of several million people!”

Posted by Mad But Happy on November 26, 2011, 08:58 PM report to moderator

HOW ADORABLE!!! ROMIONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333 :DDD

Posted by . on November 26, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

That was so adorable and it was so funny to watch. It would probablt take forever if it was me because I would keep bursting out laughing the entire time.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 26, 2011, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Awesome! Haha it’s so funny!! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on November 27, 2011, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

This other shot would have been much better. I liked the kiss a lot, even though I’m not really a Romione fan, but all we really got to see was Ron’s head! Actually seeing their lips together is extremely brief.

Posted by LunaLuver on November 27, 2011, 02:46 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Yay! Romione forever! It’s such a good thing for the pair that the actors playing them have been close friends for years too and so can sort of do the laughing thing at the end and make it seem like the most natural thing in the world. Love it! <3

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on November 27, 2011, 04:05 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really liked the kiss but the angle was a bit weird in the film but oh well :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 27, 2011, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I really liked the kiss !

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 27, 2011, 06:13 AM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

I liked the kiss, but I was alittle thrown off by the laughter, in the way that it came. But I couldn’t imagine having to kiss someone i grew up with.

Posted by HarryLover on November 27, 2011, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Wonderful! Wish this one was in the movie but hey…at least we got to see them kiss! Know it was hard for them growing up together but they did an excellent job!

Posted by beewell on November 27, 2011, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

The last take of the kiss in this video is sooo perfect; my eyes are in the shape of little hearts right now! And I agree with @Night, the scene in the movie was horrible, thumbs down for whoever decided to use those camera positions!

Posted by Matea on November 27, 2011, 12:07 PM report to moderator

"Dobby is always having to punish himself for something, sir. They lets Dobby get on with it, sir. Sometimes they reminds me to do extra punishments...."