Images: Emma Watson's Makeup Line for Lancome

Watson
Posted by: Mel
December 15, 2011, 08:44 PM

We now have images in our galleries of Emma Watson's new promotion for her upcoming make-up line for Lancome. The lipstick, called Rouge in Love, will be released in early February 2012. Enjoy!

Thanks to SnitchSeeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

She was cute when she was young, beautiful as she grew, gorgeous in the last couple of movies, and now she’s STUNNING! I would buy make-up from her line, if I wore any. xD But I wouldn’t mind stocking up for a special occasion. :)

Posted by . on December 15, 2011, 09:12 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

i am sooooooooooooooo buying her make-up!!!!

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on December 15, 2011, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I will DEF be getting something, if not more than one something, from Emma’s new line of make-up. Oddly, I hadnt heard about this. =)

Posted by LunaLuver on December 16, 2011, 01:35 AM report to moderator

Do you thing they would be selling any in my country? I wonder

Posted by daldula on December 16, 2011, 03:00 AM report to moderator

i would totally buy her makeup. she always looks flawless on the red carpet!

Posted by alynnrand on December 16, 2011, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

that’s cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 16, 2011, 08:21 AM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

It’s nice that she found her place, but I never understood why a celebrity did make-up and stuff. (Well, other than more money, I suppose) I’ve also gotta say that it is never the best actors who promote this stuff. You won’t see Meryl Streep in this position, but it’s always the Lohans, Hiltons, Spears’ etc.
I buy my makeup based on quality, so it is unlikely I will but Lancomb, since I’ve never been really impressed with their product. Watson won’t change that.
Congtats to her, though, for doing what she likes.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on December 16, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I don’t do makeup… But I wish her good luck…

Posted by Won_Two on December 16, 2011, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Hope everything goes well :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 16, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@hrryptrfn328: I don’t think it’s fair to lump Emma with the Hiltons, Lohans and Spears.Emma is not creating her own make-up line, she’s endorsing one made by Lancome. There is a difference between the two. There have been great stars who have been endorsers for make-up or perfume lines, f.ex. Catherine Deneuve and Nicole Kidman for Chanel.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 16, 2011, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

@chikitcorpuzvesterbaek: They did not create the makeup/perfume either, only put their names on it and endorsed it. I think my only real problem with it is that I’ve never gotten a quality product from Lancomb for the money. Chanel is a quality product.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on December 16, 2011, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@hrrytrfn328: Fair enough.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 16, 2011, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

Pick up any issue of Vogue and you will see hundreds of ads with famous actresses… Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, etc. All Award winners who promote makeup and clothing… silly comment if you ask me.

Posted by crikeyhunter on December 16, 2011, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I would buy that lipstick.

Posted by Acciobrooms on December 16, 2011, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

And just for the record I’m using a cream from Lancome because I have a lot of pimples all over my forehead which is weird because it’s centered around my forehead and nowhere else on my face and the cream’s working. Right what use d to be pinples are bumps.

Posted by Acciobrooms on December 16, 2011, 07:31 PM report to moderator

"You should have realized," said Lupin quietly, "if Voldemort didn't kill you, we would. Good-bye, Peter."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014