Dan Radcliffe to Host SNL January 14th

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
December 19, 2011, 08:24 PM

Dan Radcliffe is set to host the January 14th episode of "Saturday Night Live":

Set your DVRs, Potterheads: after vanquishing the Dark Lord in the eighth and final film of the HP franchise this summer,Daniel Radcliffe is about to take on the Voldemort of television hosting duties with his very first turn on Saturday Night Live! The actor will take the stage at Rockefeller Center on January 14th, along with musical guest Lana Del Rey, just a few short weeks before his new movie "The Woman In Black" premieres in theaters.

MTV goes on to consider the possible sketches Radcliffe will be involved in. What sort of sketches do you think they'll have him do?

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

This is awesome! Dan is a really great guy. Just got his autograph and a picture with my son again after the play on Broadway. He is a great role model! Can’t wait for this!

Posted by crikeyhunter on December 19, 2011, 09:19 PM report to moderator
My_patronus__2__thumb

I’m so excited about this! Its on my birthday!! SO happy!! :D

Posted by AkaleiKilikina on December 19, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m normally not SNL person, (it comes on too late here), but for Dan I’ll be DVRing it!!!! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on December 19, 2011, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I’ll put myself through watching SNL for Daniel; wish they could get Tom, Evanna, Matt Lewis, Rupert, and Emma to join in as well!

Posted by Bless_the_children on December 19, 2011, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Picasion

AHH!!! I love Harry Potter and I love SNL!!! YAY!!!!!

Posted by cat0720 on December 19, 2011, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

AkaleiKilikina happy b-day!
is this just in America? or just in England?

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on December 19, 2011, 11:18 PM report to moderator
269071_243257649019738_146705262008311_1068786_4799908_n_thumb

OMG I just CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!

Posted by sparkle9 on December 19, 2011, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on December 20, 2011, 12:46 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

That is beyond cool! I hope i could watch that here in our country! That is going to be really fun!

Posted by lovelle on December 20, 2011, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

Great! I’ll DVR it.

Posted by MoonlitFox on December 20, 2011, 02:58 AM report to moderator

I can wait to see!

Posted by FoxyRaven on December 20, 2011, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

How very niceā€¦

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 20, 2011, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Wow, can’t wait!!! Definitely going to be recorded!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on December 20, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Wow, can’t wait!!! Definitely going to be recorded!

9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

LOL! SOOOOO GONNA WATCH THAT!

Posted by MissWeasley8 on December 20, 2011, 06:24 PM report to moderator

[i]"A study of Hogwarts prefects and their later careers,"[/i] Ron read aloud off the back cover. "That sounds [i]fascinating[/i]...."[br]"Go away," Percy snapped.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014