Dan Radcliffe Interview in "Empire" Magazine

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
December 21, 2011, 10:13 PM

Dan Radcliffe has done a new interview with Empire magazine, where he discusses a variety of things including his work on "Harry Potter," "How to Succeed," and "The Woman in Black." Much of the article concerns his own doubts about his acting ability, and about the actors he looks up to:

"I hope Gary Oldman doesn't mind me saying this, but on his last day playing Sirius (Black, Harry's godfather), in the fifth film, he turned to me and said, 'Do you think I've been a good Sirius?'"

So everyone has a crisis of confidence.

You can read the whole article here in our galleries. Thanks very much to SnitchSeeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Hermione_grange_thumb

I love the interview and the pictures. I saw it on the other site lol.
I love him he so hot lol.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on December 21, 2011, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

He’s never boring in interviews, whether it’s on print or otherwise.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 22, 2011, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb

Awh, I hope he soon realises he is an amazing actor! :’) <3

Posted by Luna-Rose on December 22, 2011, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

He’s never boring in interviews!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 22, 2011, 05:40 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Will the interview be in the print magazine as well? I don’t like to read books and periodicals online if I can help it. I prefer paper. Hopefully, it will be in the actual magazine.

Posted by DeliaDee on December 22, 2011, 06:25 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Why does he need to ask that?! Of course he did well as Sirius! I mean, I was so alike with the one with the books!

Posted by lovelle on December 22, 2011, 06:45 AM report to moderator

Daniel is always so charming and enlightening! Thanks for sharing the interview! :D

Posted by bellahawthorne on December 22, 2011, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

No worries there Dan!

Posted by Won_Two on December 22, 2011, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Dan is a fantastic actor! And Gary, come on! The only person who could have brought Sirius to life on the silver screen. =)

Posted by LunaLuver on December 22, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator

I didn’t read the one in the gallery yet but I’m glad I’m that big of a Harry Potter freak who knows that Gary asked that Sirius question to Dan. :D

Posted by . on December 23, 2011, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Aww Gary! I think he was fantastic!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 23, 2011, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I think he’s an amazing actpr and Gary was fantastic.

Posted by Acciobrooms on December 23, 2011, 09:03 PM report to moderator

Loved the article!

Posted by Archdude on December 26, 2011, 11:43 PM report to moderator
They_didn_t_teach_this_at_hogwarts_thumb

of course gary was a good sirius!

Posted by zack.mz.wbm on January 07, 2012, 08:49 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Luna's in my year, but in Ravenclaw."[br][i]"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure,"[/i] said Luna in a singsong voice.[br] She raised her upside-down magazine high enough to hide her face and fell silent. Harry and Neville looked at each other w