New Images of Dan Radcliffe in "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
December 30, 2011, 09:06 PM

Thanks to Fantasy.fr we have some new pictures of Dan Radcliffe as Arthur Kipps in "The Woman in Black" here in our galleries. Some of the new images show Radcliffe with co-stars Janet McTeer and Ciaran Hinds, who portrayed Aberforth Dumbledore in "Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

Leaky’s behind on their birthday’s they forgot Maggie Smith’s birthday and today’s is Voldemort.

Posted by Acciobrooms on December 30, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Yes, I think Leaky is behind because of the holidays.
Oohhh I love the movie poster!!! So creepy, all black and white with Dan’s eye peircingly blue. This movie is going to do a number on me I’m sure, but I cant what to see it!!! XD

Posted by LunaLuver on December 31, 2011, 01:58 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Awesome pics! This movie’s gonna be really good! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on December 31, 2011, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I’m too scared to go see the film in theaters – I never see horror – but I might watch it in broad daylight with friends on the couch just to see Dan’s acting :)

Posted by Bless_the_children on December 31, 2011, 03:58 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Looks awesome! But still, I’m not a fan of horror! >.<

Posted by lovelle on December 31, 2011, 04:34 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

I agree…the scariest I can watch is HP and the prisoner of Azkaban ;)
Still…sexy Daniel. Hmmm might sacrifice my peaceful dreams for this movie.

Posted by Miss Weasley on December 31, 2011, 04:38 AM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

Great pics !

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on December 31, 2011, 04:42 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Awesome to see a new pic of The Woman in Black .

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 31, 2011, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I want to see this movie!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 31, 2011, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Good to know his acting career continues after Harry Potter.:)

Posted by Grindylow_101 on December 31, 2011, 09:27 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice pix… looks good…

Posted by Won_Two on December 31, 2011, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

Cool pics! Dan looks great!!! HIs acting career is going wonderfully!!!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on December 31, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnlw9fcqf51qdw1bro1_500

I cannot wait to see this movie! And by the way Happy New Year Everybody!!!!

Posted by expectogirl on December 31, 2011, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW I really can not WAIT to see The Woman in Black!!!! and February seems so far Away!!!! I just know that Dan is going to be AWESOME in it!!!! Hurry up February!!! even though I will be almost another year older!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 01, 2012, 08:20 PM report to moderator

Dan looks so different here, and I must say, hotter. Can’t wait to see him on SNL next week!

Posted by HPseeker on January 01, 2012, 11:12 PM report to moderator

The students from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at the Ravenclaw table. They were looking around the Great Hall with glum expressions on their faces. Three of them were still clutching scarves and shawls around their heads.[br]"It's not [i]that[/i] cold,"