PotterCast 233: What's the Deal with Remus?

PotterCast
Posted by: Rosi
February 08, 2011, 08:07 PM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, returns with the latest Harry Potter news, a smattering of Canon Conclumdrums and more with guest host, Andrew Slack of the Harry Potter Alliance. Also, check the episode for performances from The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows!

To listen, you can use iTunes or direct download -- you don't need to own an iPod to listen to PotterCast.

Happy listening!

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando
Harry, A History Website
Podcast Alley
Digg

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Muahaha_thumb

Yay new Pottercast! I loved the solid Canon Conclundrums and would like more of them. :)

Interesting thoughts on Remus! I think Harry had a ton of reasons to be so harsh with him. As mentioned, Remus had a chance at being a father, and was betraying that father figure image Harry had for him. But also, Remus was wilfully abandoning Tonks, while Harry was forced to abandon Ginny.

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m gonna jump on the bandwagon, I know its difficult to do weekly shows again but I really really would like a regular format to prepare for the last movie, like this time 4 years ago with the last book… it so lame to say but I need you guys!

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 09, 2011, 02:10 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

ScottMan, we get it!

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 09, 2011, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lf5ex5tfjg1qcfnt7o1_r1_500_1__thumb

He’s spamming for house points

Posted by Jakk Hagrid on February 09, 2011, 06:12 PM report to moderator

"'Spew'?" said Harry, picking up a badge and looking at it. "What's this about?"[br]"Not [i]spew,[/i]" said Hermione impatiently. "It's S-P-E-W. Stands for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare."[br]"Never heard of it," said Ron.