Fun Friday: House Color Clarifications

Humor
Posted by: Edward
March 18, 2011, 11:56 PM

Debates continue regarding the correct school colors in the books verses the films.  For this Friday, we look to a cartoon from spelljinxcursehexcharm for more understanding.  Enjoy below:

/edwardtemp/ravenclawcolours.jpeg

Thanks to Naomi C for the link!

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community.  This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community.  If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Humor News

Whiteraven_thumb

I go through this a lot with my friends. It’s pretty silly. Love the comic.

Posted by Draconity on March 19, 2011, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye_thumb

This is funny and true for most. To bad most kids today don’t choose to read more.

Posted by Matt_Serverus_ Black on March 19, 2011, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Haha, this is great xD
And I disagree that most kids don’t read…I’m 15, and just about all of my friends love reading. I actually have a huge stack of books on my desk that aren’t mine, my friends just give them to me and demand I read them so they can talk about them with me later.

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on March 19, 2011, 02:35 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Yes, I agree, since there are a few number of kids who bother to read books.

Posted by potternotrotter on March 19, 2011, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_normal_thumb

Huh, never thought of it that way. Haha!

Posted by ykaitot on March 19, 2011, 02:44 AM report to moderator
Sniget_thumb

I’m with the “it just looks better!” girl. I mix and match book and movie canon in my costumes. It’s all good to me.

Posted by Ellorgast on March 19, 2011, 04:24 AM report to moderator
002_thumb

Awesome! i have this argument with my fruend all the time!

Posted by Iris Lily™ on March 19, 2011, 04:51 AM report to moderator

frankly I prefer bronze. books are WAY better than movies and though I love hp movies, I don’t rewatch them the same way I rerererereread the books!

Posted by radishraven...WBM on March 19, 2011, 05:31 AM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

whoops. i didn’t even realize that there were different colors. Just goes to show how smarticle I am about the books .

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on March 19, 2011, 08:44 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I like both versions to be honest doesn’t really matter to me

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 19, 2011, 10:06 AM report to moderator

The Ravenclaws in my family wear blue and bronze and proudly display their EAGLE mascot – not that silly raven adopted by the movies.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on March 19, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

This is so great

Posted by ChaseT on March 19, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! I think they both look great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 19, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

haha! Well naturally the movie is better, nonetheless nothing compared to the books! <3

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 19, 2011, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

i don’t mind the silver, but i prefer the bronze. :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 19, 2011, 03:18 PM report to moderator

She jerked her head at Harry, who felt his stomach clench...[br]"This one's got a mean, runty look about him. You get that with dogs. I had Colonel Fubster drown one last year. Ratty little thing it was. Weak. Underbred."