Leakypedia Celebrates Gary Oldman

News
Posted by: John
March 21, 2011, 07:09 PM

The incredible actor who brings Sirius Black to life in the Potter films is having a birthday today, as you've seen from the previous post. The Leakypedia crew thought that was good reason enough to take a look at the page for Sirius Black, and noticed that the entry is pretty scant. Help Sirius out today by beefing up his Leakypedia page and receive 75 MyLeaky points for your house!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I love Sirius and cant wait to see him again in DH part 2! I’ll add something to the wonderful charaters page. Oh and yay, I’m first! That never happens !!! :):):)

Posted by LunaLuver on March 21, 2011, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Posted by LunaLuver on March 21, 2011, 08:31 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

I really love Sirius! He is one of my favourite characters ;)

Posted by Ariana Devins on March 21, 2011, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

Sirius has definitely always been one of my favourites!

Posted by ChaseT on March 21, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Sirius is a favorite character of mine, he is so good!

Posted by potternotrotter on March 21, 2011, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Sirius rocks! So much to explore about him…

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on March 22, 2011, 09:15 PM report to moderator
New_avatar_thumb

Sirius’s death was the only one I cried about in the books. Saddest thing ever, except maybe Dumbledore.

Posted by Lilly Luna Potter on March 22, 2011, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_20091106125430dumbledore_thumb
2059 Points

He looks very SIRIUS in that picture… lol…

Posted by ♫Dumbledore'sApprentice♫ on March 23, 2011, 08:32 AM report to moderator

I adore Gary Oldman as Sirius Black — he really looked unhinged in the Shrieking Shack when Lupin was trying to get him to slow down and tell the story.

Posted by Oh, Neville OoM4, GS on March 23, 2011, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

I SIRIUSLY LOVE YOU!!! You are one of my favorite characters and that will never be forgotten <3

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 23, 2011, 12:15 PM report to moderator

One of my favorite characters! I love Gary Oldman’s take on him.

Posted by Leeann on March 23, 2011, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Happy Birthday, Gary! Mr. Oldman played a brilliant Sirius Black. he developed a character who had smouldering depths and angst to his personality, and really made Sirius come alive on the screen.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on March 23, 2011, 01:06 PM report to moderator

I love Sirius but never liked Gary Oldman as him , not that he didn’t do a good job. He just is not even close to how I see Sirius in my head. I wish they had given him a little more screen time.

Posted by dobby_rocks on March 23, 2011, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Sirius <3

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 23, 2011, 07:14 PM report to moderator

Sirius is my favourite character in the entire series because of the mystery that surrounds him. I think Gary Oldman captures his essence perfectly.

Posted by glow_freak on March 23, 2011, 07:49 PM report to moderator

"I'm not dancing," he said.[br]"It is traditional," said Professor McGonagall firmly. "You are a Hogwarts champion, and you will do what is expected of you as a representative of the school. So make sure you get yourself a partner, Potter."